Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Good afternoon Lynne and well done on the 2lbs lost. :woohoo:

Love, love, love that pic! xx

Total calories today: 1135. Not too good but not too bad either.

Thanks Carrie.

Thanks Lux. Another 2lb down this morning. Back into the 11s at 11st 12lb. Couldn't believe the scales - had to keep reweighing!

Wow well done! X

Thanks both.

Thats fab Lynne being back in the 11s!!!!
Well done!
I on the other hand seem to be stuck at 12 st 11 still. I even resisted popcorn, burgers and hot dogs last night and have been so good. I am struggling to get the water down now its gone colder so it might be that. However, I know I have to lose weight on 600 cals a day so will keep going x

It will happen Gemma!

Good afternoon Lynne. Wow at the 2lbs loss, you're on a roll. Well done xx

Thanks GP.

Don't think I'll have lost any more tomorrow. Have had 1212 calories today and 77 carbs. Have had 2 boiled eggs, a strawberry shake, a salmon fillet, rocket, 3 cherry tomatoes, some Ainsley Harriet wild mushroom risotto, a tsp of mayonnaise and a glass of sauvignon blanc. Might have gained!

Hey Lynne, you're doing so well! Your food choices sound good to me, even if the carbs were a bit over the 60g, your calorie intake was still very much in the range for weight loss so I can't see you gaining from that.

All good. STS!

So far so good. Porridge for breakast. Going to have tomato and basil soup and then Sainsburys Chicken Crown with garlic and rosemary marinade with carrots, green beans and anya potatoes. Have just worked out calories and carbs on My fitness pal - 722 calories and 66 carbs.

Good going Lady :)

Back