Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

That would be brilliant news...a new wardrobe of voltages for your skinny figure x

Blooming predictive text...voltages = clothes

Woo :D, I hope it works in your favour :D

Well done on the 4lbs Lynne :)

The only thing I haven't tried is the risotto.
I like all the other products. I find the newer ones that have been brought out, soak up the water more. Its odd. The shepherds pie, and the apple cinnamon porridge are like sponges soaking up the water !!

True!! Now that you're saying it, you're quite right. Even the spag bol last night which is very much like the carbonara in its make up was thick although I made sure to dilute it to make it taste as little as possible :D

Hey Lynne, so glad to read about how well you're doing in your first week, it's giving me a great boost. The long days are a killer, I know. On top of it being physically and mentally really demanding, it also leaves you feeling a bit robbed at times because there is so little time left to yourself, before and after work. I hope you'll be able to sleep better tonight.
I do hope that money is coming through for you, that would be great!!

Good morning Lynne. Fingers crossed that 2k comes your way xx

Fingers crossed for you with the £££ have another good day x

Good luck Lynn xxx

Hey Lynne, do we have week 1 official WI for today? Hope it went well! Also crossing my fingers and toes that 2k will be coming your way soon :)

How has your day been?

Hello Lynne :)

Hope today's been good for you

Hi everyone I'm afraid today has been disastrous! Started fine with a bar for breakfast. Then I went out for lunch with a colleague and had a diet coke and a chicken salad, not too bad. However.... then I had 2 packs of wine gums during the afternoon. On top of this, I then had a pack of maltesers on the train coming home and we had an Indian takeaway for tea. To make matters worse it is my weigh in in the morning. I'm going out for a meal tomorrow after work but will have packs for lunch and breakfast but after tomorrow I have a clear run through to the 31st March. Hopefully too much damage hasn't been made.

Start again when you can Lynne :)
Don't join up too many bad days off plan ;)

Hi Marge. I'll only have a main course tomorrow evening and will have exante during the day then I'm going to try to get back on 100% on Thursday. Now I'm going to have to go through those awful first few days all over again!

Lynne, Was it because you knew you was going out for a meal tomorrow that made you eat today. We all do it. After tomorrow get straight back on it. Why is it that eating one thing leads to another. Have to get our brains around it.

Back