Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hi Bee. I used to do all my food shopping by internet. Maybe I should start doing it again. You might like the bars. I have the chocolate ones too. They're nicer than the strawberry ones. I find both a bit sickly and don't like the consistency which is a bit like powdery fudge. I have a chocolate one in the freezer at the moment ready for tomorrow. I'll let you know what they're like frozen.

It must be hard for those who have family to look after, being on Exante. I'm lucky in that I live on my own and I have very little in the house that could actually tempt me and I steer clear of supermarkets right now. Perhaps online shopping would be more structured, you could fill the fridge and your sons could help themselves. Do they cook? Or do you have to cook for them?
I might try one of each bar with my next order, I'm reluctant to buy the boxes, they are so expensive, probably because they are such a new product.
Consistency wise they sound a lot like the atkins ones. They were on offer in boots I noticed when I went in on Friday, I had to wrench myself away and not even linger coz I was feeling so peckish (stupid hormones), the idea of getting my teeth into one of those bars was rather nice.

Doing well Lynne :)

Well done Lynne for getting back on track. You know you can do it :) and remember you're not alone hun. I'm on here near on 24/7 so have a rant to me if u want :)

Hope u have a great day hun xx

Well done getting back on track and breezing through Lynne. Keep it up and have a great day x

Thanks everyone. Bee, I'm going to do a shop this afternoon and write out a meal plan for Chris and Tom. They do cook but they never chsck use by dates etc and just eat what they fancy at the time. They also eat things that have been bought in as ingredients or part of other meals. It isn't as bad for me as for those with families to cater for. I did cook their tea last night but am definitely going to start insisting that they do their own - and that they clear up afterwards because they often leave an awful mess!
Well, this is day 2 of my second restart of 2014! I had a headache yesterday and still have one today. I also can't keep warm. My hands and feet are freezing! I thought that these shouldn't be happening until day 3! Never mind. This time I'm going to stay strong. I don't want the pictures I take on 1st February for that new monthly progress diary I set up to look the same - or even worse! - than my 'before' pictures!
I'm currently aiming for 10 days 100% TS in a row. Once I've done that I'm going to try to keep adding a further 5 days. I've never done 10 days before - or at least I don't think I have, will have to check back in my diary - so that's a good starting point. Now my stomach's gurgling away! I keep getting comments about the noises it makes at work. Does anyone else find this? I tend to just laugh it off as part of the diet which I've always been very open about as I'm not a particularly secretive person.
Today's tasks to keep busy will be clean and tidy the lounge, diary room and kitchen, shopping, washing and walking the dog and going on the treadmill to ensure at least 2000 step.
Day 2 WILL be a 100% TS day!

Well done lynne, sounds like a plan!

Well done Lynne! Also get lots of gargly noises. Also I find that every now and then there's a day or so where I am more gas-y than usual.

Loving the positivity Lynne - sounds like you have a great plan for the day :)

Looking at TS in short blocks sounds very sensible and much less overwhelming. I will join you for 10 days TS. Don't think I've ever managed that either tbh, think I've tended to mix in the odd WS meal in the past. Lets do it! :)

On our way!

I'm using the 50 day challenge to keep track! Had to start with day 1 again yesterday. Only 9 more days to go!

Just having an espresso coffee with the chocolate bar I left in the fridge overnight. They are MUCH nicer frozen!

Good luck on getting Chris & Tom to wash up, Its a daily battle round here lol. Great to see you have devised a strategy to help you stay TS for 10/7 running. You never no but once you have completed that amount of days you may well feel the following 5 are going to be ok & before you know it you will be on day 15. I would love to have a treadmill but after all the other exercise stuff I have bought over the years think Dave would blow a gasket if he came home & found one of those!! Have a good day Lynne x

Thanks everyone. Susie, it will be a miracle if Chris and Tom do keep the kitchen, or anywhere else for that matter, clean and tidy. One of the benefits of being divorced is that I can have my treadmill in the lounge in poll position for the tv! I am thinking of moving it into the dining room at some stage though because my dining room is big and my lounge is small and cosy and it takes up a lot of room.Going to have my last meal of the day soon. I'm starving! But am still 100%!

Back