Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Ooh another loss Lynne well done hope your having a good day. :)

Great loss Lynne, you're doing so well :) Hope day 1 has been good to you xx

Wow Lynne, thats a brilliant result isn't it. What ever you are doing is working!!

Did you do TS today or calorie counting xx

Thanks peeps! Was supposed to be 100% TS today but forgot to take my packs. I bought a pack of 4 Lighter Life crispy peanut bars intending to have one for breakfast and one for lunch but ate all 4 so had 2 for each meal! I haven't had anything since so should be OK. Total calories of 708 for the day.

That's not bad at all Lynne, well done for only having the bars xx

Thanks Katie.
Sorry I haven't done any visiting tonight. Really tired so going to have an early night.

Just had a can of Old Speckled Hen bringing my daily calories total to 913.

Have a good day Lynne :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Thanks TH. STS today. Fine with that.

Day 1 Friday 14th March 12st 12lb

Day 2 Saturday 15th March 12st 11lb - 1lb loss
Day 3 Sunday 16th March 12st 9 lb - 2lb loss (total 3lb)
Day 4 Monday 17th March 12st 7 lb - 2lb loss (total 5lb)
Day 5 Tuesday 18th March 12st 7lb - STS (total 5lb)

Hope you have a good day Lynne. :)

Wow Lynne I am not surprised you are good with STS today as its falling off you otherwise!!

Brilliant! :bliss:

Hope its all going well today Lynne.

I am still STS after 4 days. Oh well it will start moving soon x

Thanks everyone. Have had 2 shakes and a soup today. I'll probably sts for 4 days now Susie. Hope everyone else had a good day today. I'm going to try and do a bit of catching up but I'm sorry I won't be able to get round everyone as I'm pretty tired. Work is really hectic at the moment. I'm booked in to go to Manchester at the end of April for 3 days' training to do HMI inspections and got notification that I'll be staying at the Hilton so that should be fun!

Day 1 Friday 14th March 12st 12lb
Day 2 Saturday 15th March 12st 11lb - 1lb loss
Day 3 Sunday 16th March 12st 9 lb - 2lb loss (total 3lb)
Day 4 Monday 17th March 12st 7 lb - 2lb loss (total 5lb)
Day 5 Tuesday 18th March 12st 7lb - STS (total 5lb)
Day 6 Wednesday 19th March 12st 7lb - STS (total 6lb)

Fine with this.

You are doing well lynne :)

Which Hilton are you in hun? If its the one in central Manchester then its very nice in there :)

You are doing really well by the way - good on ya! :)

Back