Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Oh dear rubbish day today! I'm not even going to tell what I've eaten!
My treadmill is a reabok Susie. It was expensive but I bought it half price in the argos post Christmas sale.
It was a tough bench MM but also, they had breached their bail numerous times before and just been rebailed. You're right about a lot less yp going to custody. Our numbers in custody are very low compared to a few years ago.
I'm too tired to spend long on here so will try and catch up tomorrow night.

Hope today goes better Lynne, Diet wise & work wise :)

That's a coincidence cos I have put a bid in for a Reebok Irun design . It folds up quite flat & gets a lot of good reviews by the look of it. They are still on sale at the moment so if my bid isn't excepted I may get a new one. x

Hope your day is going well Lynne sounds like an interesting job probably not helping the diet though. x

Hope you're having a good day Lynne xx

How are you getting on Lynne? Hope you have a good day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Hi Lynne - hope you are ok x

Hi everybody. I'm afraid it is back to square 1 for me. I really don't know why I am unable to get back on track at the moment. I'm going to calorie count today and tomorrow ant try to do 100% TS Monday to Friday next week. I've also decided to invest in a decent phone (Samsung S111 - there is a store on ebay that sells ones that are new 'returns' for £199 on EB) and a fitbit. Maybe if I am able to keep in touch on here and track better I will have more success. Does anyone have any advice on which fitbit to get - fitbit one or fitbit flex?

Day 1: saturday - 12st 11lb - target loss for week 7lb

So far today I've had 2 boiled eggs.

Hi Lynne, so sorry you're struggling with it at the moment, I've been there so many times and I know just how difficult it is and how much it wrecks your head, in fact I find the psychological aspect of it not working harder than the physical.

I went for a fitbit one (that I just clip to my bra) as it gives a display rather than a row of dots which I think is what the flex shows. The flex has the benefit of just sitting on your wrist though. I think whichever you go for you will benefit from it as it does help keep you motivated.

Hope the calorie counting goes well and you have a good day xx

Thanks Katie!

Stick at it lynne, you dont fail unless you give up xx

Thanks Darcy and MM - it's good to have the 2 exante champions urging me on! 383 calories so far today. Have had an exante red berry bar out of the freezer for lunch. I'll be pleased when I've finished them. I don't dislike them in the same day as I do mushroom risotto but have to say I'm not keen. I really only like the original exante bars.

How many more of the bars have you got left. Its probably not helping that you have some packs that you don't like. Cant you sell them & get stuff that you know you like. This diet is hard enough without other barriers to contend with Lynne. I know when I had the strawberry shakes that it made it a struggle to stay on track.

The phone sounds like a good deal. The bloke that's selling that treadmill hasn't got back to me so have ordered one from Argos. Wont be here till 23rd April though so will try to up my steps in another way. xx

Hi Susie. I bought a set of zumba DVDs on ebay ages ago and haven't even looked at them. I think I'm going to try and do the first one in the morning. I was going to do it today but didn't get round to it. I need to get my steps up today - have spent the day doing virtually nothing - so will probably have a go on the treadmill for the first time in ages. I've got loads of those bars left but unfortunately they're all in the freezer! I'm doing a weight watchers meal for tea - roast pork steaks with onion, potatoes, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Hope it's nice! Is your treadmill an electric one. Mine is very big and takes up a lot of room!

Yes its an electric one. Been looking on you tube at it & seems ok. I did look at the smaller type but the reviews were not that good. It will have to be folded up in the evening but on my days off I will put it in front of the tele & pop on & off it. I've never used one before so hope its not easy to fall off!!

Try the Zumba, its fun to do. Is the 1st dvd about 20 min long. That's a good one to start off with cos it explains all the moves clearly.

Not doing any exercise today cos I'm paying for last night. Had a bit of a hangover this morning & need to have a cat nap I think x

I think the DVD is about 55 minutes. Not sure though, will have to have a look. My ww evening meal will be 403 calories making my daily total 786 so far. pretty good so far!

That is good Lynne. Successful day under your belt.

My Zumba comes in with 3 different stage dvd's each getting a little tougher. I lent my easy one to a friend & not had it back lol.

Sounds like you've cracked it today Lynne, wish I'd been at yours for dinner, sounded gorgeous xx

It wasn't as nice as it sounded Katie. The potatoes weren't cooked enough. I ate mine but the boys left theirs and got a takeaway. I'm afraid I'm not the best cook in the world.
Susie, my Zumba came with 7 DVDs and 2 sticks. The first DVD -Step by Step - lasts for 55 minutes. Definitely think I'll give it a go tomorrow morning.

Hi Lynn, sorry to hear your having a bad time with TS. Well done today though with what sounds like a successful calorie counting day :) you'll get there with perseverance :) xx

Thanks Becky. I hope so. Could do with some of your determination!

Back