Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks, I'm definitely going to give it a go. Today has been easy because the pollen is making me feel really ill. Hopefully I can keep it up!

[SUB]New weigh in day: Saturday

Week 1 - wc Saturday 5th April

Day 1 -
[/SUB]
[SUB]12st 12lb - target loss 68lb by 30th August (approximately 3.5lb a week)
Day 2 - 12st 10lb - day loss 2lb - total week loss 2lb - total loss 2lb - target loss 66lb by 26th August (141 days / 20 weeks - 48lb a day / 3.36lb a week)
[/SUB]

Well done for being so determined Lynne :) xx

Good going Lynne. What's the plan for today x

Thanks Katie. Today's plan was lots of walking Susie but I'm feeling pretty bad with the tree pollen. My eyes were streaming this morning, I'm blocked up, have a scratchy throat and a really tickly chest cough. It's ages since I've been this bad!

I'm a bit behind here Lynne but I hope you had a lovely meal for your sons birthday!
There's a it of people suffering at the moment with hay fever etc I'm pretty lucky as it hasn't got me yet! Sometimes my eyes are so painful!
Did you decide to TS or CC & TS? Started typing on my phone so can't see what you've decided to do. However good luck with whichever you decide! X

Hi Lil. I've done TS (and counted the calories) today and yesterday. Not sure about tomorrow. Hopefully will be able to stick to TS but if not I'll still keep a count of the calories I have.

Hi Lynn, great to see your determination is back :) good luck!! 4 stones sounds a bit drastic haha, there will be nothing left of you but I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be when you go away in August if you keep this determination up :-D xx

Well done Lynne on the TS - I'm back today on it - just think of that holiday and how fab you will look keep up the great work x

Hi Lynne. Hope the hay fever is a bit better today. Raining here so its not as bad as the weekend was.

Hope you manage to be TS today x

How's today been for you Lynne? xx

Hi Lynne, great to hear your determination!!! Very best of luck xx

[SUB]Quick post before bed. Weight the same this morning.

New weigh in day: Saturday

Week 1 - wc Saturday 5th April

Day 1 -
[/SUB]
[SUB]12st 12lb - target loss 68lb by 30th August (approximately 3.5lb a week)
Day 2 - 12st 10lb - day loss 2lb - total week loss 2lb - total loss 2lb - target loss 66lb by 26th August (141 days / 20 weeks - 0.47lb a day / 3.36lb a week)
Day 3 - 12st 10lb -day loss 0lb - total week loss 2lb - total loss - 2lb - target loss 66lb by 26th August (140 days / 20 weeks - 0.47lb a day / 3.36lb a week)
[/SUB]

Well done for staying on track. Eventually it will come off hun.

Well done Lynne. Keep going x

Back