Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hey Lynne, how are you doing? People are missing you! :)

Sorry I've not been around. Have been busy and stressed at work and back to my habit of stress eating. Today will be at least 15000 steps and 100% TS! Hope everyone else is doing well. Will catch up later.

Lynne's 20 day Challenge

Day 1 / 20: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Loss so far 0lb - To lose 20lb
Day 2 / 20: Weight 13st 1.5lb - Loss 2.5lb - Loss so far 2.5lb - To lose 17.5lb
Day 3 / 20: Weight 12st 13.5lb - Loss 2lb - Loss so far 4.5lb - To lose 15.5lb
Day 4 / 20: Weight 13st 0lb - Gain 0.5lb - Loss so far 4 lb - To lose 16lb
Day 7/ 20: Weight 13st 0lb - STS - Loss so far 4lb - To lose 16lb

You're doing really well Lynne, those 12's will soon be yours xx

How you getting on Lynne, any plans to use the treadmill today. I'm going on there in half an hour for about 30 minutes if you want to join me :D x

Hope you are ok Lynn.
Ignore all the stress hun its not worth it.
At some point we all do that but then regret it. No more stress
Hope you have a good TS day.

Thanks Harry - I know you're right! Eggs were OK TH, a bit strange but edible. I put pepper, garlic and chilli in with the mix. I might try a pancake today. Just had a porridge for breakfast, very nice!
3/4 llb down this morning. Back in the 12s, but only just. Really should be fighting to get out of the 11s by now. I wish I was better at this!

Half a lb, not three quarters of a lb loss today. Still in the 12s though!

Lynne's 20 day Challenge

Day 1 / 20: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Loss so far 0lb - To lose 20lb
Day 2 / 20: Weight 13st 1.5lb - Loss 2.5lb - Loss so far 2.5lb - To lose 17.5lb
Day 3 / 20: Weight 12st 13.5lb - Loss 2lb - Loss so far 4.5lb - To lose 15.5lb
Day 4 / 20: Weight 13st 0lb - Gain 0.5lb - Loss so far 4 lb - To lose 16lb
Day 7/ 20: Weight 13st 0lb - STS - Loss so far 4lb - To lose 16lb
Day 8 / 20: Weight 12st 13.5lb - Loss 0.5lb - Loss so far 4.5lb - To lose 15.5lb

That's still great going and it's all heading in the right direction! Keep it up :) x

Good going Lynne. The treadmill will help de-stress you too so go for it xx

Oh Lynne I hates the eggs! :-(
Well done for trying again. Your doing so well and well done on getting your steps in!
X

Don't think about where you should be Lynne, from personal experience it's not a good thing and doesn't help you at all, I find it demotivates me.

Enjoy the joy of being in the 12's and keep looking forwards and downwards xx

Hi. Thanks everyone. Not done many steps today. Have bought a car today!

That's a good way to spend the day Lynne :) x

Don't think about where you should be Lynne, from personal experience it's not a good thing and doesn't help you at all, I find it demotivates me.

I needed to hear this too. Weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I'll have lost any more than 3lbs on top of the 8lbs last week. When I did LT I did 12lbs week one and another 7lbs week two. BUT I haven't been totally 100% this time, which I was on LT for the first three weeks, and I think LT shakes are lower in calories than Exante. So I know logically it's not likely that I'd have the same losses but I still can't help comparing. Not good and a complete waste of time.

That will make your journey to work a bit better Lynne won't it xxx

I'd love a new car. James is really embarrassed by ours!

Back