Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Morning! As usual spoilt an otherwise good day by drinking wine at night. Lost 1lb though!

97 days to be slim for Turkey starting Sunday 25th May - Target loss 3 stone (42lb)

Day 1/97 - Weight 13st 1lb - 6205 steps - 1339 cals in / 2125 out / 214 over
Day 2/97 - Weight 13st - 1lb loss - 8827 steps - 1618 calories in / 2022 out / 596 over
Day 3/97 - Weight 13st - STS - Total loss 1lb - 41lb to go - 1827 calories in / 2058 out / 769 over
Day 4/97 - Weight 12st 13lb - 1lb loss - Total loss 2lb - 40lb to go

Treadmill - 200k in 94 days
Day 1/94 - 2k

Have had porridge for breakfast.

Lol reckon I need to come and visit you Lynne and drink up your wine supply :) Well done on the loss!

Forgot to add yesterday's steps. We could have quite a party Katie - I bought loads of wine a couple of weeks ago when Sainsburys had 25% off if you bought 6 bottles and my son's employee discount was temporarily at 20%! 45% off was an irresistible bargain.

97 days to be slim for Turkey starting Sunday 25th May - Target loss 3 stone (42lb)

Day 1/97 - Weight 13st 1lb - 6205 steps - 1339 cals in / 2125 out / 214 over
Day 2/97 - Weight 13st - 1lb loss - 8827 steps - 1618 calories in / 2022 out / 596 over
Day 3/97 - Weight 13st - STS - Total loss 1lb - 41lb to go - 10051 steps - 1827 calories in / 2058 out / 769 over
Day 4/97 - Weight 12st 13lb - 1lb loss - Total loss 2lb - 40lb to go

Treadmill - 200k in 94 days
Day 1/94 - 2k

Another pound gone. Well done. :)

Ooh a party sounds brill :D There's an idea for when we all hit our goal! x

Good going Lynne. Shame they don't make a no carb wine isn't it.

Good idea joining Marge on the treadmill challenge, hopefully it will help with the daily step count x

Hey Lynne, when are you off to Turkey? Sounds like you're doing quite well at the moment, glad you're enjoying your time off. It's funny, whenever I have a few days off in a row, I always wonder how I ever fit in time to go to work! Life can be so busy without any of the everyday chores and duties.

Any treadmill planned for today Lynne xx

Hi Lynne, how's the challenge going? Hope you've not disappeared into a wine induced stupor!! :)

Hi Lynne
How's it going? I'm back off hols - the gain isn't pretty!! lol x

How are you doing? X

Lynne, where are you?

You ok my friend...missing you?

It's not like you to be AWOL for so long... Really hope your okay xxx

Hi all. Sorry I've not been around. I've basically been on a self destruct binge. Yesterday was the local 3 valleys beer festival. It's a real ale festival with a free bus all day taking people from pub to pub. Everywhere was absolutely rammed! My son was singing at one of the pubs from 1 til 3 and I went with my other son and his girlfriend to support him intending to only have a couple of drinks and then go home. However some friends turned up and we ended up making a day of it. I don't even know how many pints I had, I dread to think. I also ate a beefburger and garlic pizza while I was out. This was followed up by a takeaway when we got home. To be honest it was an excellent day but I'm ashamed at how much I ate and drank. This hasn't been a one off either, I've been really bad all week. Weighed 13st 7lb this morning!
I'm really finding it difficult to get back on track.
Tomorrow I'm going to Grimsby for 3 days for work. (I could have been sent anywhere in the country and was not too impressed to hear I was being sent to Grimsby). I'll be staying in a hotel and the work is pretty intense so I've decided to restart on exante on Thursday. Until then I'll try to make sensible choices!
Today will be busy - hairdressers, revision for tomorrow and packing. Will try to do some catch up yhis evening.
Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Back