Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Sounds like you had a fab time Lynne. How proud was you watching your son singing!!

Main thing now is to try & be good with what you eat while in Grimsby so that you can get back on the road to Exante at the end of the week.

Good luck xx

Sounds like a blast!! That's one thing going in my favour; I can't stand beer/lager. Cider though - that's another matter plus wine, gin, vodka etc. LOL. Funny though, I never have an issue with giving up the booze when VLCDing. Sensible choices then back to it on Thursday then. Grimsby hey? Never been. Am I missing anything? Possibly not, judging from your reaction. Bet you get good fish n chips though!! Shame YOU WON'T BE EATING THEM!!!!!!! LOL. ;)

I'll probably come home smelling of fish!

Hope you have a good few days away Lynne x

Hi Lynne
Sounds like a great day - so don't beat yourself up about the drink and food choices. Those of us with weight issues can be very good at focussing on the negative rather than the positive. You had a great day. End of. Now you start the next few days making good choices and no harm done Otherwise it will be going round your head like a nagging food demon trying to sabotage you. I speak from experience here...

Ready for tomorrow's re-start Lynne? Hope you stayed off the fish and chips in Grimsby. ;)

Hi Lynn hope everything went well for you. Have a good day xxx

Lynne...I would have loved a day like that!

enjoy Grimsby and don't eat the fish

Hi Lynne. I'm restarting Monday. Are you with me ??

Hi Susie. I sure am! Restarted today. Didn't eat sensibly at all in Grimsby - full english breakfast, no time for lunch and a curry first night + 3 pints of lager and a huge fish and chip supper with a pot of tea and bread + 1 pint of lager the second night. Was 13st 3lb on Thursday morning but was back to my old habits (eat what I want an have sweets on the train) thursday and friday.
So today is the new start - again! So far have had a blueberry and raspberry pancake pack.
Am on a 19 day countdown this time until the Princess Anne visit on 4th July. Will then do a countdown to 26th August when I fly to Turkey.
With regard to the royal visit apparently we have to curtsey and address her as Ma'am as in mam, not as in farm. We also have to wear day dress whatever that is!

19 day countdown to 4th July

Day 1 Sunday 14th June: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Total loss 0lb - Target loss 18lb - Still to lose 18lb - todays steps *****

Thanks Bridezilla and Darcy. Didn't go wild yesterday but didn't stick to TS either. STS today. Going out for a meal tonight so tomorrow will be the real new start although I'm going to London for 3 days on Thursday so it's only going to be a 3 day stint with a further restart next Sunday.

19 day countdown to 4th July

Day 1 Saturday 14th June: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Total loss 0lb - Target loss 18lb - Still to lose 18lb - todays steps *****
Day 2 Sunday 15th June: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Total loss 0lb - Target loss 18lb - Still to lose 18lb - todays steps *****

As long as you keep trying Lynne it'll eventually click as the alternative is not an option. Keep on not giving up :) xxx

Come on Lynne you can do this

Yup, keep trying :)

How you doing Lynne xx

Hey Lynne nice to see you are still here trying :) I am starting again today so you can join my gang if you like lol I am totally determined this time - I AM going to lose and you can too :) 19days is nearly 3weeks and you could lose upto a stone if you go TS and try really hard - thats gotta be worth a shot!? :D

Back