Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

How was today?

I've been rubbish and am putting loads of weight on. Going to restart PROPERLY when I get back from London after Sunday.

D'oh! Your head and heart have gotta be in it or temptation takes over! X

Hi all. Back from London now. Succumbed to temptation throughout my stay and was 13st 9lb when i weighed in this morning. Really terrible. I know I keep saying it but this time it really is it! I have 2 target dates coming up: Royal visit on 4th July (12 days) and holiday in Turkey on 26th August (65 days). Target losses will be 14lb by 4th July and 28lb by 26th August. I really do need to get back on track. Otherwise I'll just get bigger and bigger! On a positive note I walked nearly 20 miles total over the 3 days in London and did over 20000 steps one day.
So far so good today. Have only had a chocolate shake.

That's two really good things to look forward to and hopefully keep you motivated to stay on track. As you say, it's so easy to give up and keep getting bigger and bigger and then have an even harder job to do in losing the weight. Good luck, Lynne.

As long as you keep trying you wont get bigger & bigger. Keep coming on here Lynne. New week ahead xx

Still doing well today. Chocolate shake and a vegetable soup so far. Must make sure i put a pack and a big bottle of water in my bag. Today's steps won't be very good as I've had a really lazy day. But I did do 15,650 on Thursday, 21,383 on Friday and 10,809 yesterday. Will try to 'step it up' over the week. Also will try to drink 2l of water every day as I'm also usually pretty rubbish on the water front.

65 day countdown to 26th August (28lb loss) and 12 days to 4th July (14lb loss)

Day 1/ 65 Sunday 22nd June: Weight 13st 8lb - Loss 0lb - Total loss 0lb - Target loss 28lb - Still to lose 28lb - today's steps *****
Day 2/65 Monday 23rd June:

Right....come on Lynne no messing about. We need you back on it Buddy xxx

Thanks TH and Shrimp.
2lb off this morning. 2ltr bottle of water and bar in bag, Here's to a TS day!

Day 1/ 65 Sunday 22nd June: Weight 13st 8lb - Loss 0lb - Total loss 0lb - Target loss 28lb - Still to lose 28lb - today's steps *****
Day 2/65 Monday 23rd June: Weight 13st 6lb - Loss 2lb - Total loss 2lb - Still to lose 26lb - today's steps *****

Whoop Lynne! Me n you til 26th Aug!! well done on your 2lbs :)

I have managed a pound this morning and I'm happy with that :)

Welcome to Monday anyway - I like you am set with a litre bottle of Buxton and a choc orange bar. Nothing can stop us! ;-)

Hi Sarah. That's 2 of us armed with chocolate orange bar and bottle of water! Good luck with your first day at your new job. All I've done so far today is catch up with emails from last Thursday and Friday when I was in London! It's rediculous how many emails go back and forth!

Day 1/ 65 Sunday 22nd June: Weight 13st 8lb - Loss 0lb - Total loss 0lb - Target loss 28lb - Still to lose 28lb - today's steps 5727
Day 2/65 Monday 23rd June: Weight 13st 6lb - Loss 2lb - Total loss 2lb - Still to lose 26lb - today's steps *****

Come on Lynne, only 63 days to go!!!! :girlpower:

Keep focussed Lynne we are with you!

Good going Lynne x

Lynne first day wasn't the best, but i had my water n bar and stayed on track!! Did you do ok or drown in emails!? Lol x

Back