Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

How's it going Lynne? Routing for you and the 12s!

How are things today Lynne x

How are you doing Lynne x

Hope you've done better than me Lynne. I'm restarting today :D xx

How you getting on Lynne x

Lynne were are you? Xxx

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been about. We've had problems with our broadband because the dog peed on the phone socket and we had to get an engineer in. My son was really embarrassed when he came. Luckily I was at work. Work has also been hectic - have had to bring some home to do over the weekend - and I've been on the road to destruction diet wise! I got weighed this morning and I'm 13st 5lb so it could have been worse. Anyway I've decided to have a mini restart from today. We fly on Tuesday so I have 3 clear days in which to lose a few lb. I'm also going to take some shakes with me to Turkey and have them for breakfast and lunch on days we stay at the apartments - that should save a little bit of money (food is cheap in Turkey) and also lots of calories! If I don't I'll put a load of weight on and will come back massive! It won't be easy as I'll be in pubs each day as my son has 3 gigs before we go! So here goes:

Last ditch 3 day weight loss attempt

Day 1: Saturday - weight 13st 5lb
Day 2: Sunday -
Day 2: Monday -

I know you may not want to hear this but ts for 3 days is only gonna lose water weight no fat loss and you'll regain it your first day eating. If I was you I'd aim to eat low cal for 3 days ( by all means use your packs in place of a meal if it's easier ) as you may not lose loads but what you do lose will be pure fat. 3 days TS won't make a difference to how your clothes fit and you'll be more than likely to binge on your first food day which will leave you more likely to feel bloated and uncomfortable. I think you deserve to feel happy and confident on your holidays, not having the carb bloat will help that I think?

I don't mean to upset you, but believe me I know exactly why you wanna do it but it's not going to help unless it's purely for confidence? Xxx

Hi Carrie. You're right. I'll calorie count but have 2 packs and a meal each day and try not to overdo things on holiday.

What carrie says makes sense. Low carb will make it easier to eat healthily x

Makes sense what Carrie says. Low carb will make it easier for you to eat healthily and also make you feel better in yourself x

Nice to see you Lynne. Have a fab holiday and I agree with the low carbing xx

Just joined this. Anyone else up for it?

Hi,
Join bounts today. I’m earning points when I exercise and getting great rewards from the high street and brands.
Its free to join, just click here.
Enter my referral code graham997 when you sign up.
It means we both get a 100 points booster when you do your first activity.
Regards
Lynne Graham

Tried to down load but could not get it to link to my fitbit! X

Hope you're having fun in the sun :D

Back