Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks ladies. STS overnight but not surprised as I had 1420 calories yesterday. Must do better today!

Christmas Challenge (50 lb loss)
Day 1 / 109 - Weight - 13st 13lb - 1121 calories
Day 2 / 109 - Weight - 13st 10lb - 3lb loss - 1420 calories
Day 3 / 109 - Weight - 13st 10lb - STS

Altinkum Challenge
(Provisional Challenge - 80lb loss)
Day 110 / 337

Well done Lynne. Love your challenge! I'll make sure I follow your progress as I go the opposite way :-(

Welcome back Lynne glad you had a wonderful holiday, and a fab well done with the 3lbs loss already xx

How's today been Lynne? Hope it's been a good one x

Thanks everyone. It's been a good day today Katie. Joined the gym (Pure Gym) and have booked in to a beginners cycle class in the morning (used to hate spin previously so hopefully this will change my mind) and for a gym induction in the afternoon.
Lil, you're going the other way (hopefully for me it will be the other way because this year so far it hasn't!) for a good reason so I'm watching your progress closely too!
GP and Darcy, you both seem to be on track. Hopefully I'll get there soon.
Off to bed shortly. Still have a lot of diaries to catch up on. Will do that tomorrow.
Night night.

Well done on joining the gym lynne now you just have to find the time to use it with the long hours you do!!

Hope the diet side is going well for you too. Think of a sparkly dress for the christmas party as motivation :)

Well done Lynnne on joining the gym hope the spinning class went well - I used to love spinning it burns up so many calories it's fab - I need to get back to it really :) I'm still a member but have not been for ages so I need to get back to it

Well done on joining the gym lynne now you just have to find the time to use it with the long hours you do!!

Hope the diet side is going well for you too. Think of a sparkly dress for the christmas party as motivation :)

Thanks MM. It's a 24 hour gym so I should be able to fit it in! Diet isn't brilliant but not too bad - since I got back I've been doing a mix of exante and meals but counting calories. I've lost 7lb since Thursday (probably all water weight) and have only one more to go to get back to my pre holiday weight so I can't complain.

Have a great day Lynne :)

I won't be straying far - really chilly this morning :bundledup:

Thanks Darcy. Same to you. I have to say I didn't find it chilly in the spin class I did this morning!

Well done Lynnne on joining the gym hope the spinning class went well - I used to love spinning it burns up so many calories it's fab - I need to get back to it really :) I'm still a member but have not been for ages so I need to get back to it

Spin class done. The sweat was dripping off me - I don't think I can say I loved it! I'm going to keep doing the beginners class until I feel more confident about my fitness. I'll probably be still doing it next year! I've got to go back for my induction at 2.30 so I think I'll sleep well tonight!

Update - down 4lb, well chuffed!

Christmas Challenge (50 lb loss)
Day 1 / 109 - Weight - 13st 13lb - 1121 calories
Day 2 / 109 - Weight - 13st 10lb - 3lb loss - 1420 calories
Day 3 / 109 - Weight - 13st 10lb - STS - 5025 steps - 991 calories in / 1838 out (153 over)
Day 4 / 109 - Weight - 13st 6lb - 4lb loss - Total loss 7lb - 43lb to lose

Altinkum Challenge
(Provisional Challenge - 80lb loss)
Day 110 / 337

Wow it is not just the sweat that is falling off you! Terrific weight loss, well done. x

Brilliant that you got through the class, they're not easy - good luck with the induction :)

Thanks Tigs, Mere and Katie. Stayed on for half and hour CV after the induction. I'm worn out!

Well done Lynne! Keep going and like the others say you'll soon be loving it!

Back