Lynsay's First Diary and 2nd attempt!

lahodges87

Hi everyone ... well this will be a quick first post as uni calls me back unfortunatley (i wish i could bomb the place at the minute im so cross but lets not get into THAT! b*tches that they are all of them!)grrr

Neways seeing as im making a 2nd attempt at starting from the beginning i thought that id make a wee diary to go along with it!!

I will warn you all in advance ... i have the will power of a 5 yr old - i go into many a rant (as im sure mnay of you have noticed already) and i am known to be always right (only by myself ofcourse!) but i know from experience that i will need a good kick up the ar*e on occassion and will expect you to do it without being told to do so!! lol (and thats one thing i dnt have to tell my cdc shes very good at it - altho im surprised shes hasnt thrown me out a window yet iv have that many relapses!!)

Im starting back on monday - why you ask...because i have stupidly agreed to go out with my bfs sis and her friends (oooo nervous!!) so alcohol will be needed!! (prob not the best thing but lets say its another farewell to food b4 back on lol)

the plan for the week - - -
1.up the water intake... hopefully thatl help as i had many a trouble trying to drink it all the last time!
2.possible try 1200kcal or 1500kcal plan for remainder of week (get used to the taste of the mingin packs again lol)
3. make myself a big list of goals and post them up here when i have time!! lol

Neways i must head but no doubt il be back later with something more to complain about :D :D :p :p :D :D

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!
XXXXX

Well im back on the wagon and raring to go!! hopin i will have to willpower to go on from here on out!!!

How is everyone doing? Do you all have the crazy weather - i swear if i get any hotter i mite just pass out altho maybe a good thing with wit the ketosis cold on the way for me!! lol

xxxxxxxxx

Hey there... well done on gettin back on the wagon... its a hard fecker to catch sometimes....

hope to chat to ya soon..

love

well done for starting again
took me 20years to start again lol

oh well heres to a slim summer for both of us

''Its a hard fecker to catch sometimes'' Gen that was a classic:rotflmao:
good luck mate sure you can do it xxxx

Well done for getting back on track hun!

As for the nice weather, it's a great reminder of skimpy season, and a great incentive to keep SSing!

Good luck xxxx

Thanks for all the replys my dears - makes me happy (hard to do these days i seem to rant n rave about everything bet hey y let it get u down!!!)

Neways yes i tried chicken n mush crisps today (first time) and not bad at all - dnt like it as a soup mind u real weird aftertaste i think!!! What other flavours makes good crisps?? and if u make them in advance like to take them for example in my case to uni does it ruin the nutrients or once they cooked are they all a ok???

the fecker really is hard to catch .... im jut about holdin on to the slippery sod!!

Also would jut like to say think i have a new lease of life for this diet i have managed 3 litres already today - all time record for me usualy scoffin down my neck before i go to bed which in turn means midnight piddles!!! uh uh not fun!!

hope all is well with everyone!!! xxxxx

Thanks for all the replys my dears - makes me happy (hard to do these days i seem to rant n rave about everything bet hey y let it get u down!!!)

Neways yes i tried chicken n mush crisps today (first time) and not bad at all - dnt like it as a soup mind u real weird aftertaste i think!!! What other flavours makes good crisps?? and if u make them in advance like to take them for example in my case to uni does it ruin the nutrients or once they cooked are they all a ok???

the fecker really is hard to catch .... im jut about holdin on to the slippery sod!!

Also would jut like to say think i have a new lease of life for this diet i have managed 3 litres already today - all time record for me usualy scoffin down my neck before i go to bed which in turn means midnight piddles!!! uh uh not fun!!

hope all is well with everyone!!! xxxxx

Lynsay!! you are alive!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D This is gooooooood.

Crispies are good in anything but not tomato or your fave broccoli & cheese.;) they go kinda fluffy and weird.

They are totally scuppered for vits because 1. blasted in the micro and 2. mixed up for over the 15 min mark.

I take 'em into uni in tupperware, cause I'm a good little housewifey.:D

You are doing sooooooooo good my little chick-a-dee and the Apprentice AND Desperate Housewives is on tonight, what else could you possibly want?

Keep glugging!! I want another litre down before bed! you love getting up in the night and peeing......;):D

xx

lol i wish i coudl say i was good 2day! i wobbled - i got up real late had to run out the door and forgot all my stuff my water my tetra etc was in uni all day!!! so i had soup at lunchtime cus i was starvin :mad::sigh: and maybe some starburst too :( so im sure anythink lost id bak on
its ok bak on track 2mro n im in all day so no excuses and i will be revisin so il b busy too!!!

we found a flat i think coley dear and its right round the corner from you ...robertson street maybe? :) hehe were stalkin you!!

xxxxxx

Lynsay!!!! hellllloooo

First things first :whoopass: for the starburst!! did you go temporarily mad?? don't think thats too good for your teeth...:p. If your soup didn't have 'tatoes in it, you may just get a gentle slap for it.

Keep ration in uni bag!!! water can be bought or begged at uni. Lesson learnt? good.

Anyway, new flattie eh?? Robertson st?? feck knows. You just want to be near meeeeee, how sweet. ;)

I have revision to do.....I know nothing so far. This is not good!!

xx

thanks you dear - you have give me a good slap on the wrist on tues (please!) lesson is learnt im not happy with myself!
also yes we jut wana be close to you - but it is really nice too!!
i know how you feel ... been trying to revise since i got home but i havnt quite got round to it yet but i WILL!!!
xxxx

Back