M-Mouse's Droppings

Been really busy in work so not been on much since I got back.

We also have a new kitten (I know it's very quick) but my cat was a out of sorts - missing her baby so got another kitty as found a reasonable boy the right colour. Then Mumcat didn't come in Sunday night and by yesterday I was fearing the worst - when we found her. DH had accidentally locked her in one of our outbuildings! She came running in with her legs crossed and went straight for the litter tray - and then saw cat2 and hissed - and has been hissing ever since!! Cat2 is a real timewaster and is asleep on my lap as I type!

I was dead chuffed with my 1 lb loss from last week; I was quite good but not totally good. I had a cooked breakfast both mornings, but went without my favourite part, the toast, and then had salads for the other meals. I really wanted that toast so I was pleased with myself because I knew that if I started I wouldn't be able to stop!

Back on track yesterday, but having a few PP days I think.

Oh, having another chinese acupuncture session tomorrow for my guts; am going to try a series of 4 sessions and see if I feel any better. The one thing I have noticed is that I am feeling a lot less bunged up so I shall ask tomorrow if any of the needles were for that, because I did mention it!

More needles today; the ones just below my knees really hurt! she also did some needles to help me sleep, because i have been waking up every morning between 1am and 2am and can't get back to sleep. I can't wait to go to bed tonight and see if it works!

The kitten has currenty wedged himself down between my upper back and my computer chair - very nice and warm for us both!!

I have been very unadventurous with my food this week; I have been doing PP since my sausages at the weekend. Have had most of a chicken today and some yoghurt, and will do something fishy with my oatbran later!

I managed to find some tinned sardines in water the other day, and shared some with the cats yesterday; I think I liked them more than they did!

It's a nice bright day here for a change, but still pretty chilly - I think that's it or the sun so I don't know how much more the contents of my pumpkin patch will grow now. I have polished off most of the tomtoes now but still have glut of mange tout - I just can't keep up with them!

My Son is back to school now which is good for him I think, and my Dughter starts college on Friday, so they will both be a bit more occupied then.

More about the weekend - the terrible thing was that my Son thought I was joking when I said I had bad news about the cat; he was heartbroken too, but I am glad I got it done before he came back home.

We went to look at some little grey kittens on Sunday night and there were only two left; it was a real struggle not to take them both but I don't think I would have been too popular! I do still keep thinking about the little girl we left behnd though! I am a sucker for any kind of baby - talking of which, those 'sausages' are just so cute!

Oh Mouse I completely forgot to comment on your post which I read early this morning when half asleep!

I think you did right to get another kitten... for everyone... even if Mumcat doesn't quite realise it yet! As for the little one you couldn't take, I'm sure someone snapped him up...

My two are now fine together... the older one has taken back authority and the younger has stopped hissing at her! Very strange indeed! Oh if you have a Wilkinson near you, they sell some little treats in red packages - the chocolate buttons not the biscuits - my two ADORE them! You might try yours (or maybe not!!)...

This is Mung Bean

Attachments

• c7fe9f87957cdd9f33f81d41887c0166-http___www_friday-ad_co_uk_PhotoAds_YI_Large_YI031F1DG_2-480x36.jpg
    c7fe9f87957cdd9f33f81d41887c0166-http___www_friday-ad_co_uk_PhotoAds_YI_Large_YI031F1DG_2-480x36.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 25
oh sooooooooo cute! I want one!!

love the name :)

Aww, lovely!

I see REAL mischief in those eyes! fabulous!!

I will look out for those cat treats in Wikinsons. Must make sure Mumcat doesn't disappear today, as I am taking her to be microchipped later - should have done it before.

it is another lovely day here. I have picked some courgettes and have them in the dehydrator for tomorrow; I do like having something that I can dip into some pate.

The scales look as though they are going down still this week which is good, although I do tend to discount the fractions when I shouldn't really because then I might be less disappointed sometimes!

I have people coming over for lunch on sunday so need to decide what to cook probably a roast and I will just skip the spuds.

Someone suggested that I try following a candida diet, so I had a look and think I can't do it! There aren't many foods on the list that I am eating at the moment, but tea, coffee and smoked fish are banned - and they are among the few things that I do have! It does get to the point I think where you just can't cut anything else out!! I haven't had any sweets/chocolate/sugar apart from the sugar in Mullers for 6 weeks now, and I don't really crave it anymore. I did however dream about eating a baked potato last night;)

morning mouse ,i love ur long post's im just useless at anything long coz i tend to write how i talk !!!

then end up rambling lol

ah but being an interesting rambler like u and a boring one like me !! lol

you're not boring. I am trying to work whilst dangling a homemade kitten toy in one hand, to try and limit the squeaking :) I may have worn him out soon so he will need a nap. it's like having a baby!

I have 3 grown ups well Gabi is 2, Hannah Montana is 2 and Grace is 1.
Then 7 poo monsters ;)

Oh something funny the other day on the train on the way home from work. There was a very large young lady opposite me with a big bag of jelly babies and a big bag of wine gums, tucking in and clearly enjoying them. All I could think of was 'what are you doing to yourself' and it took all my willpower not to ask her and snatch the bags off her;) My OH says it's a good job I didn't as I might have ended up with a smack on the nose!

It did make me think though - and I wished someone had said something to me when I was that age and made me realise what I was doing to myself, but I suppose no one wants to offend, but I kind of think some harsh words from my loved ones or someone at some point may have rammed things home a bit sooner in my mind?

Saying that I know that I have no one to blame but myself.

I have 3 grown ups well Gabi is 2, Hannah Montana is 2 and Grace is 1.
Then 7 poo monsters ;)

Our cat had 6 kittens last year and they were very cute until they were able to get out of their box and were marauding round the house like lunatics! - and guess who always ended up emptying the litter tray! Pups must be harder work - athough harder to let go when the time comes :cry:

yes, maybe you could have said something but then again some people eat to feel better I know I do, so if someone said something would he not go and eat more lol??

Ive always been called fat, off my dad, grandparents, one friends mother, and awful when i was 16 and tbh i wasnt that big at all in fact probably less than i am now, 2 lads said of me and friend, do you want the fat one or the ugly one (not that im saying my mate was ugle but she was very very thin!)

Back