M-Mouse's Droppings

mouse !!!

it does not u are entitled to feel the way u do att he end of the day she/he was ur baby too !!!

You are a very generous lady and I thank you for that.

I know... I have no perspective where my babies are concerned. I have no children and they ARE my babies! And the feelings I experienced when my other half rang me last night (he was under strict instructions ONLY to ring IF she turned up, else I'd ring him later on) were incredible!

So sorry again Mouse...

I did mother him terribly! I was trying to talk my Husband into having another baby and we ended up with him agreeing my cat could have a litter instead! I think the trouble is I want another cat just like him but it won't be the same because he won't have been born in this house, and now Mum has been neutered. Also I don't think the cat rescue places get many beautiful blue cats available!

All cats are beautiful...

mouse , i just speak the truth ,i also have another cat called leo igot him when another cat of mine was run over i was so so deperate to get another one ,anyway he is now 15 but with dan's kitten natalie she was a sod lol so leo went to live at my youngest son's dad's house and i decided that that is the best place for him ,i see him often and now the smell of nat has gone off me he comes to me again !! and still know's who i am .....but at least he is happy !!

so u mourn ur baby like ur child ok !! and do not feel any guilt ever !!

hi again ,ive had a meeting at work to discuss my sickness ,and im pleased to say im bak to work on 27th sept they are pleased to ...........

so im chilling !!!!

and im going to move the holiday suitcases .......... im a lazy sod !!!!!!!

i know wot u mean boxes and boxes ,ive been sorting through my late son's things because i know i cant keep eveything but i will sort them in time and move on !!!

and ive just set the youngest to sort his room out wot a mess and i refuse to do it lol ...

good luck with ur boxes !!!

I'm just pretending they're not there! My daughter's room is a tip and my Son's smells of boy and pants (or do boys smell of pants?)

Is that picture on your profile Dan? If so he was a lovely looking lad.

yeh its dan!! and my other son is around on the pic's somewhere !!!

and thank you !!

boy's room's are rank lol !!

i was telling my mum this morning about ur poor kitten and i said you should of seen his face he was a gorgeous looking kitten !!!!!!

He wasn't really a kitten any more - he was one last week, although twice the size of his Mum!

My Son is away camping wth my Mum so I am taking a day off work to go and tell him and have a weekend away in Somerset (not camping!!).

I must remember to take my bran!!

I was excited just now when I realised a parcel had come from Amazon as I thought it was my preordered Dukan cookery book - but no, it was a computer thing!! I have checked the site and the book isn't out until the 16th.

That's kind of you to take a day off to tell your son - and out of "home environment" too... I hope your weekend is ok.

Yes and do take your brain with you (must wear my glasses more often! that's what I read!!)

I'll be intrigued as to the errors you'll find in the English version, cos if they've simply translated the French one, your red pen will be required!

lol how long are you away for mouse ,if only the weekend make ur self some muffin's a lot easier than taking the bran just take ur muffin's !!

nice one sweets enjoy them !!

the batch i made last night are the best batch i made so far !!

i took my lunch to my mum's to eat there and she was rubbing here hands together trying to pinch one lol ,i said u cant have one its my oatbran allowance for the day then she went uh , so i let her try a bit and she was well impressed !!!

so she has the recipe now lol !!!

Hope your weekend wasn't too horrible Mouse... I thought of you...

Thanks guys; weekend was fine thanks and he was glad I came down. ; One funny thing - I went into a coffee bar and ordered a turkey salad. I saw someone with a salad with a bread roll and crisps on it so I asked for a salad with no crisps, no bread, no sweetcorn and no mayo or any kind of carb. Out it comes, with a roll and butter, crisps, and half an apple!! I had to laugh! I will catch up properly tomorrow night - jsut a fleeting visit now. Oh and Jo glad it arrived - I will find info on how to use.

Much appreciated Mouse...

As for that lunch, how very peculiar! I thought you were going to say that they served you a teeny tiny portion because with all the things you didn't want, there wasn't much left! 1/2 an apple - most intriguing!

Back