M-Mouse's Droppings

I'd rather be fat and cute than ugly and thin...:D

lol

aww and I really want a mung bean....

where do you find cats like that?

Found him online

yes, maybe you could have said something but then again some people eat to feel better I know I do, so if someone said something would he not go and eat more lol??

Ive always been called fat, off my dad, grandparents, one friends mother, and awful when i was 16 and tbh i wasnt that big at all in fact probably less than i am now, 2 lads said of me and friend, do you want the fat one or the ugly one (not that im saying my mate was ugle but she was very very thin!)

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side and life is full of 'if only's'! It is rotten to call you fat when you're not - but I am :)

fat is such a carp term....

we all of us HAVE fat...but we're none of us 100% fat...

whoever first coined that term wants shooting...although they're probably pushing up daisies :)

I don't mind "fat" but "morbidly obese" upset me when I got to that level!

As for going up to someone and trying to "help", gosh I have felt that way more than once. Sometimes, seeing a pretty face hiding behind a "cuddly" body, I'd love to go and not get a smack...

In reality, though, I know that it would have REALLY upset me had someone said anything to me when I was humungous.

Oh and I don't like sharing a seat with a "cuddly" person either unless they hang one cheek off as I ALWAYS did when I was large. (Those who take 2/3 of the seat up leaving me just 1/3 are so out of order!! ho ho!)

Mouse, having dealt with kittens myself, Vicky's experience with pups would make me think that I had it really easy! It seems that kittens are either "cleverer" at picking up the whole poo tray palaver or that Mum takes care of them longer! I had no bad poo experiences the likes of which poor Vicky has had to deal with! The odd stray one, perhaps... (actually, I still get the odd one to date... despite having two litter tray for my TWO house cats, they tend to use one for number ones, and the other for number twos and IF one beats the other to the number two tray, the second poop goes in the bath!! Far more convenient than elsewhere!

omg poo in bath is wrong! reminds me of staying at a girl from schools house and the bath was covered in cat poo. see another reason for being a dog lady :)

I don't mind "fat" but "morbidly obese" upset me when I got to that level!

As for going up to someone and trying to "help", gosh I have felt that way more than once. Sometimes, seeing a pretty face hiding behind a "cuddly" body, I'd love to go and not get a smack...

In reality, though, I know that it would have REALLY upset me had someone said anything to me when I was humungous.

Oh and I don't like sharing a seat with a "cuddly" person either unless they hang one cheek off as I ALWAYS did when I was large. (Those who take 2/3 of the seat up leaving me just 1/3 are so out of order!! ho ho!)

I hate that on the train too. I also hate morbidly obese and just obese - it seems to cover such a range - you don't need to be carrying around an awful lot of excess to be obese. My GP put it very sweetly - but perhaps too nicely - that I was carrying around a bit of excess weight!!

Thank you all - it is really nice to talk about these kind of issues with people who have been there.

omg poo in bath is wrong! reminds me of staying at a girl from schools house and the bath was covered in cat poo. see another reason for being a dog lady :)

Yuk! I haven't had too many problems - when the kittens were with their mum she seemed to deal with it:confused:

My secret vice is that I have been watching the program on the Bio channel about the Chawners. My OH complains when he sees me watching it, but I guess it kind of makes me feel better about myself :)

whats that? the lorraine kelly thing?

ooh when is that on? do you watch biggest loser usa? i love it!

It's on on tuesday evenings on the Bio channel, but is probably repeated. Tuesday was v funny - a hypnotherapist was trying to hypnotise one daughter and the father and they wouldn't 'go under' meanwhile Mother was zonked out (as usual) in the waiting room!! I just find it compelling even though I know I really shouldn't! I sometimes catch a bit of the biggest loser when my daughter is watching it. The trouble is, how on earth do they keep up all that exercise when they finish?

hey mouse im on catch up ,im going to find it really strange when im back at work and only online before i go to work and after i get home !!!

When did you say you were going back Jet?

I have decided that nothing is sacred! I was munching on my oatbran biscuit and my daughter asked to try it, and then pronounced that she really liked it and next time I make one, could I make one for her too please!

hi mouse , im back to work on the 27th september and i am looking forward to it !!

mouse is the recipe for ur oatbran buicuits in the recipe thread i will have a quick look now if not can you post it for me !!

my mum tried to pinch one of my muffins i was not impressed and gave her half of a half and said here is the recipe make ur own lol !!!!!!!

I have decided that nothing is sacred! I was munching on my oatbran biscuit and my daughter asked to try it, and then pronounced that she really liked it and next time I make one, could I make one for her too please!

You let her try your oatbran biscuit?????

I'm VERY VERY territorial about MY food... I'll give anyone anything, make anything especially for anyone, but if they touch MY diet food, they're in trouble!!

Ref my girls and the bath - the trouble is that in a small CARPETTED flat, with two litter trays in the bathroom, to be honest, I'm glad stray poos end up there (where I've a roll of kitchen roll at the ready, wipes too, and while I have my morning shower, I deal with any remaining bits!!).

Having said that, it happens maximum once a week...

Yes Mouse - my cat Mum dealt with the kittens also for quite a long time - with pups, it seems they need a Vicky to help out?!!

At least you're not going to tread on it in the bath ;)

Reminds me of when my Mum had a surveyor in the house and he came downstairs having troden in a dog poo on her bathroom floor! Mum was horrified as the dogs had never done it before! I reckon it was the surveyor ;)

hi mouse , im back to work on the 27th september and i am looking forward to it !!

mouse is the recipe for ur oatbran buicuits in the recipe thread i will have a quick look now if not can you post it for me !!

my mum tried to pinch one of my muffins i was not impressed and gave her half of a half and said here is the recipe make ur own lol !!!!!!!

Just adding now m'dear

Back