M-Mouse's Droppings

Hey good luck yourself! have just munched my bran cookie - that's it for me today now.

ive just finished all four of my muffin's and im watching x-factor but inbetween i have to iron the uniforms and make the packed lunches oh and wash up mmmmmmmmm !!!

I don't do ironing :) not sure where the iron is from when we moved years ago! (said I was a lazy cow before!!).

Boy are they dragging these x factor decisions out?

Oh ladies ladies ladies. What are you doing to me. All those gorgeous kitten pics. I NEED another kitten! Chris has said the new rule is 'one in, one out'. He may even be including me in that too. LOL

Loving Sunday night tele again. X Factor and Downton Abbey. I really hope Cher does not go through in Cheryls catagory. I cou;dnt stand to watch her week in week out. I just want her to have a good wash!

Mand can you PLEASE tell me how to get these cookies crunchie. I've tried 100's now and the top gos crunchie and the bottom stys a bit soggy. I even tried turning it over and grilling it last night ha ha ha

Let me know how your soup turns out hun. I love squash.
x

the cookies I find if I put a bit more water in so they are a bit runnier they spread out more and so go a bit crunchier. Also, flipping them over and leaving them in the oven as the oven cools. TBH I find the chocolate ones a bit nicer thicker so they are kind of soft in the middle like a brownie -but they aren't that crunchie really.

Oh OK, so maybe I'm not doing them wrong. Phew! I thought it was my awful cooking again ha ha ha

Not the op already is it? x

morning? whats going on???

I have no diea... I just thought Manda was saying "morning" last night as she wouldn't be on here today...due to being a busy week with work?....

could be wrong.....

yes work. she is tied up she says ;)

so Mouse is busy... :-(
I should be, but I'm finding my eyelids rather heavy at the moment... the weather is peculiar. Last Monday, freezing cold. Today? I've switched my sweater for a tshirt and am still hot. Yet it's dark and grey out there! (the first one who mentions hot flushes gets a smack cos it's not!!!)

lol :D any luck with any jobs yet Sarah?

Nope not a dickie bird :(.... was hoping to sort something out prior to xmas... as it always gets even quieter in the run up... no such luck so far.... will keep at it :)

ah im sure there will be something babes xxx

Back