M-Mouse's Droppings

is it a pp day Manda?

I think so. I have some jelly in the fridge fr if I fancy something and I have half a chicken that I cooked yesterday that I can scoff for lunch, and a tesco delivery coming later. I have ordered a fish pie mix of fish which I fancy incorporating into something a bit LIke Vicky's hamburger pie thing, with the yoghurt and egg on top - except that I am trying to steer clear of yoghurt; although what I mean by that is steering clear of eating too much yoghurt by the spoonful. Don't think I want to cut down on the use in cooking.

I am starting to find that I am getting a bit paranoid about some things - I almost have a fear of eating bread/potatoes and then worry that I am eating too much smoked fish - and then before you know it there's nothing left:)

did you try that dukan bread again hon??? isnt there a recipe for oatbran cereal on here somewhere??
yes internet shopping best for me too, otherwise i end up wandering around thinking mmmmm ice cream lol (oh wait i can have ice cream on atkins ;)

did you try that dukan bread again hon??? isnt there a recipe for oatbran cereal on here somewhere??
yes internet shopping best for me too, otherwise i end up wandering around thinking mmmmm ice cream lol (oh wait i can have ice cream on atkins ;)

No I haven't tried the bread again. to be honest I really like my big cookie that I make. What I really need is about 20 spoonfuls of bran per day. It really is the highlight of my day at the moment!!

The trouble is with my internet shop I do it all based around me me me and then half way through the week I am wondering what on earth to feed the troops :)

lmao thats ok for me. its only for me me me and the doglets. send the rest of them to get their own. lol

Rhubarb in the mornings and low fat natural yoghurt...? ...Dukan porridge?.....muffins?...eggs a different way...poached, fried, scrambled...omelette...quiche...kippers?

I'm sure we'll come up with something new for you :) x

mmm rhubarb in my yoghurt - got fresh supplies coming tonight. Goodness knows what I'm going to do when it is completey out of season as the tinned stuff is in syrup :-( Vicky what kind of egg muffin?

one egg whisked, some from frais and some ham or aything you can, bang it in a muffin tray and cook till risen. they last a couple of days too :D

Back