M & S honey roast salmon flakes

angelina

Does anybody know whether these are still free to the red plan? They were a few years ago when I tried SW.

Thanks xxxxxx

Yep!
Marks & Spencer Honey Roast Salmon Flakes, chilled 135g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 13 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Cheers Bumpy, so glad you said that as I had a pack with salad for my lunch!

Saw your weight loss ticker, well done!!

How long have you been on SW?

xxxx

I have done really well and am just loving it! I have been going 11 weeks now and half way there! :)

Are you back? How are you finding it?

Yes, I'm back on SW. Most of the time I find it great, sometimes I struggle a bit as I'm not a very good cook and don't have much time, I work full time and have a young baby. I'm getting married in 9 weeks, a huge surprise from my other half. So a big incentive to lose some weight.

It's my first weigh in tomorrow night so will let you know how I get on.

Have you got any good tips for me? What do you use your sins on?

xxx

Congrats on the wedding! I have weigh in on thursday mornings so thurs fri sat are normally green days for me then i switch to red days. I don't lose as much if i do more than 3 green days a week and if they are close to weigh in day.

I love the little recipe books you can get from class, they are only about £3 and well worth it if you are not very creative. There are also some fab recipes on this forum too. I love trying new foods, or i just get bored! Some of my favs are chocolate mousse, scan bran cakes and ferrero roche...yum!

I normally use my syns on sauces and extras to make the meal a bit tastier really. Meringue nests, hot chocolate, crisps, milky bars ans vodka.....erm......can't think of anything else!

Good luck on your journey and for weigh in tomorrow, will be thinking of you. Let us know how you do and if you want to ask anything, just shout :)

Are they nice....bearing in mind i dont like fish pmsl
Ruthy xxx

Back