Mac and cheese?

Lulu1964

Has anyone heard when the mac and cheese is due back into stock? I need to place an order in the next few days but I am trying to hold off if possible until its back.

From memory they're trying to find a new supplier for it. They did try a sample but it wasn't satisfactory so it went back to be changed.

As above. You may have to do your order with out it :(

Still no date! :(

I've been waiting too, but have to place an order asap as running out!!! x

Desperate to try this :( still waiting...

I called them on Thursday in the end and was advised not to wait. The new manufacturer can't source something and they are not quite sure how long it will be. They were incredibly apologetic as they know this one is a popular one, and are working on it as fast as they can, but they said that they really want it to be right before they release it...

actually, although this was a bit annoying, I say fair play to them... I would rather wait and get a nice product than have one now that's rank! :)

This is where I'm glad I accidentally ordered too many last month so that I've still got some left now!

I'm lucky that at least I had never tried it so I don't miss it. Although a nice cheesy sauce would be welcome to go with my broccoli and cauliflower! But I can wait :)

It's strange how different our tastes are.... I have 2 that I keep pushing to the bottom of the box as I can't stand them!

Back