Mac n Cheese (Exclusive) lol

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
I managed to wangle a sample of the mac and cheese off Rob due to a packaging error with my last order (bye bye tom soups yay).

I just made it up like i would the spag bol as i didn't have any instructions and it was way too saucy BUT omg when it's made properly its gonna be LUSHERS!!!

I enjoyed it practically as cheese soup and it was so cheesey, delish honestly!! I know I should probably put this in the review section but I thought it was worthy of a new thread because I wanted to show off that I'd had a sneak taster!!! teehee!! :D:D:D

Got a portion of the new spag bol to try later as well as i've only had three packs today so might have it as supper in a bit....to be continued!! xxx

So are these items in stock now??

Sounds delish!!!

Any ideal on when they do come in stock?

I'm hanging out my order until its in stock lol

Lol yes I'm gonna email him lol

MiniMoosh said:
Oooh can't wait, I have enough stuff to last me through to 2014 but I'm going to order some of the new stuff!

Lol ha ha ha I've about errr 5 weeks supply of meals but gonna order loads!!!

Flippin eck Moosh you'll be skeletal if you stay on this diet until 2014 :eek: :)

You can still order the old one, and there's a new chilli :) they are meant to be nicer! I am about to have the new spag bol now so will let you know.

I might email for instructions first tho :D

I am sorry I didnt take a picture, to be honest tho it turned out like soup so wouldnt have done it justice!!!

What's the calories for the new stuff?

No idea but it's gotta be the same as the other packs else they wouldnt have them :confused:

Anyway the new spag bol is very nice. Bit spicier than the old one but I like that. There is lots more spaghetti which feels like real spaghetti and makes the dish seem much more filling and hearty.

All in all I am very impressed, I will order that one in future - when it comes out. Can wait for the other bits to come out yay :D

Yay - new bits! I too have more than enough packs but I'll have to put in an order once all of the new packs are here! If I'm lucky it'll take me longer to lose the rest of my weight than I think... Otherwise I'll have to lower my goal as I already have enough packs! Perhaps that's a good way to set my goal? I've lost enough weight once I've used up my SnS packs?!

I've got stacks of packs but will still order a few more when there are new options in. I will use them during maintenance anyway so I'm not bothered if I have a few too many, although the way my losses are going I'll be on it for the next 6 months anyway! At least I quite like them :)

Back