Mac n Cheese (Exclusive) lol

Elemental, was the new spag bolg on the website?

I have about 3 more weeks of stuff so will order some of the new stuff :)

i cccccccaaaaaannnnnnnnnttttttttttt wait for the mac and cheese i love cheesy things so for me this is perfect and will be a nice change from spag bol. i havent tried the cottage pie yet but will when it comes.cant belive im on day 4 of 100% tfr i have never lastd thi long and even managed to turn down some lovely looking millies cookies that look like cupcakes my oh got for our litlle girl yasmin who was 2 yesterday...yay me x

Well done for turning down cookies, I could turn them down but sausages are my weakness! And I have to cook them today!

I'm doing a past bake for the kids today and it got me thinking, wonder if I could work out a bake with the mac cheese, with broccoli in it and maybe grates cauli as a topping? Might work!

That sounds lovely cheese and broc pasta bake mmmmmmm

Mmmmmm my mouth is watering

Moosh will need step by step instructions

I'm crap at cooking this week I've burnt my thumb cooking steak and caught my arm on fire cooking bacon lol opps :)

Is only an idea so far! Need to experiment. I'm no cook, I grew up on junk food and ready meals- I've been in charge of my own food since I was 14 so it was easier to have a multi-pack of crisps than a meal! Anyway I'm learning as I go, for the work as much as for myself!

Just had to google how to bake sausages- yeah, thats how good I am!

OMG i cannot wait for mac n cheese! i love cheesy things! think it may become my new favourite!!!

xx

I still have memories of trying a cheese omelette pack (not S&S) and it was :yuk: so I'm not holding out much hope that I like the Mac n Cheese. I am looking forward to mushroom pasta tho!

Hoping it will be better than that but I'll order only a couple just incase

I expect it'll be like everything else - just down to personal taste.

Not sure if there has been this update but Rob says that they are hoping to get at least some of the flavours in next Friday but at this time he's not sure what may arrive then.

I'm new to s&s and can't see it on the website, will it be out soon and how do you get samples of new things

Rob is the owner of S&S (I think!). I imagine that he won't put the new products on the website until they are in stock, and I expect that they will then be added to the website as samples that can be bought in the same way as all the others on the website.

Sorry everyone didn't mean to put the cat amongst the pigeons, I should know better than to tease hungry people :p:D:D

xxx I am craving the mac and cheese now I can't wait till it comes in. It would actually convince me into eating brocolli or cauliflower :cool: made with loads of water to make it extra saucy slurrrrp!!!

It is very much like the cheese sauce you make up with the batchelors dried pasta sachets!

yum I want to try the mac cheese. I need to order soon as I only have a few meals left. Fingers crossed it won't be long. Cheese and broccoli sounds soooooo good :)

OK, so I asked about the mushroom pasta (I want that now!) but as I needed more shakes that I can make hot (banana is awful hot!) I did an order today as otherwise I will run out. Rob said that the new products are from a different supplier and that he really likes the new spag bol and chilli but that the old versions will still be sold for people who prefer those. All About W8 (I think they're in difficulty if you look at the Minimins AAW8 forum) had a Mac and Cheese product so maybe it's like that but I've never tried one so don't know what it's like. I quite like the idea of that on cauli or broccoli tho - yum!

Back