Mac n Cheese (Exclusive) lol

I really like the sound of it.

Has anyone done cambridge in the past, if so how does s&s tomato soup compare? I haven't sent for a sample yet, mainly because of what I've read on forums, but dieters doing CD also didn't like te tomato soup but I loved it

Just a warning - we haven't yet had anyone on here who likes the S&S tomato soup. I've been too scared to try it given the comments on here :)

Mac and cheese always makes me think of a Macdonalds cheeseburger rather than macaroni :)

Just a warning - we haven't yet had anyone on here who likes the S&S tomato soup. I've been too scared to try it given the comments on here :)

Its gone from options now so guess it wasnt nice lol!

Just went to look for macaroni cheese but none listed yet neither :( thought it was due friday (today) but im guessing thats next friday

Shakes:

Banana
Cafe Latte
Caramel
Chocolate
Crispy Chocolate Shake
Crispy Vanilla Shake
Hazelnut
Strawberry
Summer Fruits
Vanilla

Meals:

Chili Con Carne
Cottage Pie
Spaghetti Bolognese
Sweet Porridge/Oatmeal
Chicken Soup
Mushroom Soup
Vegetable Soup

Bars:

Dark Chocolate Truffa
Lemon, Yoghurt & White Chocolate
Muesli Bars

Yeah next Friday some of them are due in. Rob won't know exactly what until next week I think (or so he said today when I contacted him to ask as I wanted to know if I should hold off with my order). I would only have ordered one of each anyway just to try them out and I can do that via the order samples option when they come into stock.

I don't like any of the s and s soups but loved all the cd ones

End of this week I think I'm hanging out to try it but think I'll get more mushroom pasta than the cheese one

Really looking forward to both of the new meals!! Wish I could hold off my order but i really want to start on 1st March, so maybe I'll just order them on their own once they come in :)

what was the texture like of the mac & cheese? (and the mushroom pasta if anyone has tried that yet).

Starlight said:
The macaroni pieces were very small chunks but completely pasta type texture. I think id do mine with a bit less water next time and make the sauce thicker

Thats a good suggestion. Im hoping to get a sample when it comes out

Haha yeah the macaroni is so teeny!!!! Lots of sauce is great i guess if you're coating some veggies :) I am probably going to wait till the new stock comes in before i order again, I would normally do it now cos I've just been paid but will have to keep hold of my food budget till it comes in, eeeek :rolleyes:

Back