Macaroni cheese?

scotbean

I've noticed that the all about w8 site has macaroni cheese as one of the meals and the carbs etc looked similar. Also they have the spag Bol and chilli which look exactly like ours on s&s. Soooooo was wndering If we'd see that on our menu soon because that would be fab!!

I think someone, maybe Maka, has had this and said that it's not that nice. You only fancy it as it's a good old Scottish staple :)

Haha you might be right but I'd give it a try!!!

Me too... I love cheese ha ha x

Ive tried it... Very few bits of 'pasta' n mainly sauce. Have changed my opinion a bit, its ok now, think im bored of everything so enjoying this,more. Its like more a soup tho, totally not mac n cheese like so dont think it tastes like it! X

Are u doing AAW8 then suze? Or mixing products? xx

I love cheese and tried the cheese omelette from the LCMS once. My advice - DON'T!!! It was minging!

I don't like cheese. The w8 one was very creamy but it did grow on me. I liked it best during AAMW when I'd add lamb mince to it. I still have one pack left over...saving it for a treat :)

Mac & cheese is my favourite meal, that and curry - it would be great if S&S developed either or both of these as meals!

No not following w8 just bought some of their products last year. Keep buying more things lol got a cupboard full of mrps! X

Do you think it is ok to use it? If so I might try some as I don't like chilli and can't stand the spag bol. The cottage pie is not that nice
but I am having it every few days and can stomach it at least!!

No not following w8 just bought some of their products last year. Keep buying more things lol got a cupboard full of mrps! X

Did you have to buy a whole week's supply of W8 as it looks like thats what you have to do from their website? I'd like to be able to just order a few mac & cheese to try.

Yes got a whole weeks supply! Got their chilli, cottage pie n some soups. But a lot of macaroni. Didnt like the chilli wasnt at all like,s&s soups were good apart from tomato.. urgh! N cottage pie was average. I personally wouldnt suggest trying it as expensive n did it cos i thot it would stop my pasta cravings and it never. The things we will do on this diet eh. Also u have to have 4 packs of them too x

Back