Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

macdonalds watever

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barbiegirl, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    evening all , hope everyone,s hanging in there . just had chicken n broccoli for tea, dont know if i will have my last shake today cant face it at moment . see how desperate i am later :boohoo:

family ate macdonalds in the car today and i didnt give a s*** I think ive got to that point, when the weight loss means more then a burger that lasts 2 mins if im lucky !:eatdrink051:Oooh sorry for being a moaner , off to drink my water
    and have a read :eek: xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    U R def nt a moaner!! U sound very postive, so well done for your great thought on a 2 minute burger!!! How true that is!!

4. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Barbiegirl you aren't moaning! I know exactly how you feel - you have totally disconnected yourself from that food and it doesn't mean anything to you anymore. Well done for getting completely focussed - because thats what it is, concentration and dedication to getting to the new you! x

5. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

Looking forward to being at that point! (I'm on day 2)

Also looking forward to meeting the new me. :D

6. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I know what you mean, I take my dd to mc donalds once a week on our way to the coast to visit my grandad - I have a black coffee and put a choc tetra in it and it's lovely! and I come away feeling just as satisfied as if I'd had a large meal.. just shows we don't need it!!

(i know mc d's once a week for dd is terrible, naughty mummy)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.