macdonalds watever

barbiegirl

evening all , hope everyone,s hanging in there . just had chicken n broccoli for tea, dont know if i will have my last shake today cant face it at moment . see how desperate i am later :boohoo:

family ate macdonalds in the car today and i didnt give a s*** I think ive got to that point, when the weight loss means more then a burger that lasts 2 mins if im lucky !:eatdrink051:Oooh sorry for being a moaner , off to drink my water
and have a read :eek: xxx

U R def nt a moaner!! U sound very postive, so well done for your great thought on a 2 minute burger!!! How true that is!!

Barbiegirl you aren't moaning! I know exactly how you feel - you have totally disconnected yourself from that food and it doesn't mean anything to you anymore. Well done for getting completely focussed - because thats what it is, concentration and dedication to getting to the new you! x

Looking forward to being at that point! (I'm on day 2)

Also looking forward to meeting the new me. :D

I know what you mean, I take my dd to mc donalds once a week on our way to the coast to visit my grandad - I have a black coffee and put a choc tetra in it and it's lovely! and I come away feeling just as satisfied as if I'd had a large meal.. just shows we don't need it!!

(i know mc d's once a week for dd is terrible, naughty mummy)

Back