Maddestmanontheplanet's Diary

Hi all, well have completed my first full day on CD. Was so excited when I got my packs, booklets and chart from my councellor, felt like I was going on a flight and was getting my tickets!

easy day at work in the morning with butterscotch drink (hot)- scrummy, the smell brought everyone to my desk to have a look.

lunch soup odid not go well, must buy a whisker, chicken mushroom ok but must exchange for butterscotch!

felt guilty for thinking I could cheat! But I resisted!

lots of water - realised my "hunger" came when stressed or driving home past TGIs, Mcs, Burger King and the row of takeaways I drive past everynight.

must drink more water before I go to bed

day 2

2nd full day and made an error. Forgot to pack my packs! Luckily will pack for the rest of the week and I did have a walnut/toffee pack this morning. Remembered to drink 4 pints of water. Still experienced trouble driving home, but survived. Did not help watching Ramsey's kitchen nightmares....really craving chinese food! my stomach craving carbs! Image of how much healthier and fitter is strongm feel it washing over me now, panic over! Must drink water! Day 2 had one scare had to drink half a cup of tomato soup as I left my packs behind. New tactic tommorow- breakfast pack, then save the 2nd for 3pm, that leaves room for a top up when I get home. Must remember how I'm going to feel on weigh in day! Better be worth it!

hi there, your doing really well with the temptations of driving home. Soon you wont even glance at the takeaway places, so keep up the brilliant work.

Thought about putting a ticker and some mini goals up for yourself??

Back