Made a desicion i'm switching!!!

Thanks mini.......

Woooohooooo!!!! Just made my first appointment 1pm tomorrow yeehaw:D

the choices are certainly more varied sounds quite nice x

Yeah, i am sooo scared of that, sweet tooth was my killer...never want to go back to it.... How r u hun..long time no type x x
getting worried ,not getting weighed and feeling really fat,ive got some shakes left so who knows!!!! 6 days worth xx

Have you been to boots yet?! Maybe being weighed might help.. I am sure you wont have put any weight on...crackers isnt it, how eating even the smallest amount of food makes you feel fat... Are you still doing refeed?

Aww hun... i have my bits crossed for you...How are the shorts? you looking forward to July still?

Whooo hooooo can't wait x x x Shame about the shorts x:(

Good luck Nic. Are the CD soups nicer than the bird poop on LT?

Mmmmmm, the butterscotch and Toffee and Walnut shakes sound yummy!!!!! I have a sweet tooth so perhaps I'd best stick to LT!!!! All those choccy covered bars sound way too tempting!

x

I am changing to SSing on CD as from next week.... I want to be eating savoury flavours and i can't stomach the chicken poop! Don't really want to be getting to refeed...(which is getting closer) and only drinking sweet things...i am worried if i do this i will go back to eating 5hite afterwards... so i think this is the best desicion for me xx
But, you don't get rid of me as i will still be hi jacking this forum!!! hehe

Hi Nic,

I've been off for a few days.

I can honestly say you'll love the switch. I've just had my choc mint shake and it was delish.

Good luck hun.x

ooo how exciting hun, let us know how you get on with your CDC meeting.

xxx

Will do hunni..she sounds lovely on the phone ...so fingers crossed x

good luck nic, might even jump ship myself if i can find a CDC near mine
let us know about the flavours mmmmmmmmmmmm sound delicious

thanks nic, just filled in my details and waiting for an email now with councillors in my area.

Coolio xx x x

Back