Made it till 6pm yesterday

Half a pint down, drinking the rest slowly.

OH is out tonight, I thought that would help but now I'm thinking I could eat a kebab in secret. Help!

the happiness from the kebab will be short lived, and followed by guilt/self loathing. imagine the happiness when you get on the scales and get a fab loss! food doesn't rule you! there's more to you than your cravings and soon you'll have "gorge slim body" to add to your list of features ;) so keep at it! xx

the happiness from the kebab will be short lived, and followed by guilt/self loathing. imagine the happiness when you get on the scales and get a fab loss! food doesn't rule you! there's more to you than your cravings and soon you'll have "gorge slim body" to add to your list of features ;) so keep at it! xx

Thank you. Pint finished, I feel a bit better for feeling full.

I'll try and plan my evening, might spend it upstairs and away from the Kitchen. Or I could ask OH to take my debit card so I can't order kebab.

yup if you have to... but just keep reminding yourself why you're doing this. spend the evening with the lovely residents of minimins! maybe play some online games or something to keep your mind occupied x

When i find evenings hard i have my shake then have a hot bath andf just go to bed and youll wake up feeling so good that you done another day. Your right this time is very hard for me too as i have the o/hs dinner to do plus 3 kids to feed and its so annoying when you have to sit there feeding them and theyre so slow it gives you more time to stare at the food and dream lol

I binged again, and feel awful again. New start tomorrow, third time lucky I hope. I just can't seem to control the urge. I gave my purse to OH, but went searching for coppers to get the money to order food :-(

Oh no abbie. You better get back on track tomorrow im counting on you to prove hubby wrong lol.
Get your mind in the right place and we will see you tomorrow 100%.just wandered how olds your little one? It was you wasnt it who said you were breastfeeding.

Oh no abbie. You better get back on track tomorrow im counting on you to prove hubby wrong lol.
Get your mind in the right place and we will see you tomorrow 100%.just wandered how olds your little one? It was you wasnt it who said you were breastfeeding.

Toby is 16 months old, yes I am breastfeeding :)

I seem to do so well in the day time, but come 5pm something snaps.

What can I do to prevent this happening?

have you tried making the strawberry or chocolate shakes in to a mousse as that way you can eat something at that time and it feels like a real treat. like real choc mousse. or there are some other things you can do on the sticky forum if you have a look then you can do it for the time its difficult and then you will have that to look forward to. also i find having a green tea at that time helps as it takes the hunger and craving away. or even get a bath at that time or just bath toby just take yourself away from the food. go for a walk. it is really only that hour you need to be strong to get through it like now i had made homemade pizza for o/h and kids and today it looked so nice but because i had a blip yesterday theres no way i was gonna do it again today so i just came on the comp and asked him to clear the table that way i cant nibble the left overs and had a tea and the cravings going away and gonna put kids to bed tidy up and prob go bed not long after. just keep reading posts and have a look at peoples pics that should help you focus and it really does get easier after a few days.

Oh Abbiek.....come on girl. Tomorrows another day...and it will be a good day!
I need my diet buddy :)

Back