Made some Vanilla Ice cream

Nick

Need help
I fancied some Vanilla Ice cream so I made some. 5 minutes later after breaking the lid of the blender by dropping it on the kitchen floor and splatting the Ice cream up the kitchen wall as it plopped into the bowl it actually tasted really nice.
It did the trick it settled my craving and I have even got some left over to have later. You sole sourcers might not want this at the moment as it is cold, but it is a good one to try in the summer or if you get a craving like I did.
Might try chocolate next time.:D

Nick :) :)

I fancied some Vanilla Ice cream so I made some. 5 minutes later after breaking the lid of the blender by dropping it on the kitchen floor and splatting the Ice cream up the kitchen wall as it plopped into the bowl it actually tasted really nice.
It did the trick it settled my craving and I have even got some left over to have later. You sole sourcers might not want this at the moment as it is cold, but it is a good one to try in the summer or if you get a craving like I did.

Sounds great but how did you actually make it.....:confused: ;)

Hi Nick,

You are a little chef around the house lol. Really fancy the ice cream myself so i will have to have a go at making it, just need to know how.

Sounds lovely if it was hot outside but as you say us on s/s who are soooo cold I dont think it would help me at the mo:jelous:

mmmm sounds good.

I have done the same with the mint choc and that was lovely too.

Think im going to have to be more adventurous with my packs, this sounds lovely!!

choc ice cream is lush!
had some last night :)

Thanks, I am diffently in the kitchen tomorrow night. Just finishing off the Vanilla one now. Sad I know but I am sitting in bed with my Ice cream, and DVD, this is the life. :D :D :D

Nick :) Its been a long day thats why I am in bed early alright.

i want to get to bed soon with a hot choc mmmm

Ooooh get you! You're really adventurous now aren't you?!

Actually the ice cream sounds delicious. Can you post a recipe please.

Back