Maggi so juicy

Linz259

Has anyone tried the maggi so juicy packets? I have one where you put a chicken breast into a paper bag and cook in a pan, quite confused about working out the points tho. I've had a look online and see people saying their about 6-8pp but for basically just spices/seasoning, is that not a bit high?

I've just had a quick look at the So Juicy website and the nutritional information they give includes the chicken, which is about 6 PP for 150g so that might be why you're finding the points ranging between 6 & 8?

I checked the nutritional info using the Asda website and the calculator on my app and it comes up as 1 PP for the actual herb paper thingy. If you look at the ingredients, it does contain some oil though it's probably a negligible amount. But yeah, I think 1 PP sounds about right.

Ahh I totally hadn't thought about it including the chicken, I thought it meant spice alone! Makes much more sense now, thanks!! I had then decided to have the chicken plain but now I will have the maggi stuff, thank you, you've saved my tea!

Has any one tried the maggi so tender? If you havent you really should!!

I didnt think it was going to work as it looked really burnt but the chicken was so moist and perfectly cooked.

I had the garlic one which worked out 1pp with 100g chicken breast for 3pp.

X

Back