Magic Kettlebells - My pics :)

Him Kim, yes I've done the 6 week programme twice now and did feel motivated to complete it! I've been a bit bad over the past two weeks due to work commitments and having the cold so haven't done any swinging! Hoping to get back to it soon! Has anyone tried kettlebells yet then??

Thanks and good luck, you'll see really quick results! Hope you are enjoying it?

WOW... you look amazing....

i also wanna start kettling but i dont kno what weights to start off with... could you kindly recommed..

Start with a 5 kg kettlebell. Will you be doing a DVD or just following your own routine? Good luck. Kettlebells are amazing!

chickadee83 said:
Start with a 5 kg kettlebell. Will you be doing a DVD or just following your own routine? Good luck. Kettlebells are amazing!

Thanks .. I tried the swing with one of my hubby's 2.5kg weight.. And my god was I in pain.. My thighs are still aching... One more thing do you stretch or warm up before you start your bell exercise?

You look amazing! I will need to check out that link! :)

Yes I think stretching is a must!! I follow the kettleworx DVDs which gives a set of stretches to warm up and cool down. There are loads of good links to kettlebell exercises on you tube and you'll probably find some stretches there too :)

Moppet said:
You look amazing! I will need to check out that link! :)

Thanks moppet, hope to see you on the kettlebell thread soon :)

Hey there. i just had a quick peek at your 'before and after' and felt it a bit rude if I did that without saying hi. I'm looking at the b and a's to bolster my motivation a bit - having chosen to follow a vlcd to drop a few stone quickly, then I aim to follow a low carb eating plan. Or I may stay on the vlcd to the bitter end (depends on how well I can stick to it).

I have posted on the thread you link to at the start - it is extremely informative, so I would encourage others to follow your advice. I am eagerly waiting for Aldi's to get a stock of the 5kg and 7.5kg bells in, so I can then order some DVDs and start this.

I know I'll have to lose a lot of weight before I get any sort of 'tone up' showing, but I thought I may as well start this along with my weightloss plan - as every little helps.

Thanks again for the story and for showing us what these 'magic bells' can do :)

Just seen the before and after pics! You look fab! It's such a great motivation to see that sticking at it really does bring results. Well done :) xx

Nathalie said:
Hey Hun did you go to a class or do a home DVD? You look dab!x

Hey, I did a DVD called kettleworx at home, it's a six week programme. I'm now on my third round of it.

This has really motivated me! I had 2 stone to lose after having my 2nd baby! I started following a slimming world plan on & off & have lost a stone! I need to lose another stone before the summer so have just started back the gym! Thanks for sharing!!

wow that is amazing, i have lost 4 stone but am very flabby, so i will have a go :eek:

I'm glad the pictures are helping to motivate :) I honestly can't stress enough how effective kettlebells are and also how easy they are to fit into the busiest of lifestyles :)

I had a few weeks break from the bells over the festive period but started again at the weekend so hoping my next set of pictures will see even more toning and that the time off hasn't undone all my good work :)

Wow, you look fantastic!
I've also got some kettlebells, but I haven't used them very often yet, perhaps I should :p

Back