'MAGIC PORRIDGE'

I love Magic Porridge!! On Hexb it says 35g of oats. I use 35g so I don't have to use Scan Bran as I don't go to a group I am an online member :0) Thanks for the recipe :0)

Made this for the first time last night, ready for breakfast this morning.

I mixed my porridge with a vanilla mullerlight, sliced banana and sliced strawberries. Topped with more banana and strawberries..absolutely to die for :drool:

This will definitely be a regular for me now! Thanks for the recipe :)

hmmmm my Dad gave my a bag of porridge oats he got from Slimming world raffle as he doesn't eat, might try making tonight for breakfast tomorrow, i'm intrigued!

Any particular flavour of muller light?
Sx

had this today, i cant decide if i liked it or if i feel bit sick lol maybe i need to try again with a different muller x

I have just tried this for the first time this with a vanilla muller and some blueberry's. All I can say is it is lush will definitely be having this more often.

I'm addicted to Magic Porridge - chopped banana, strawberries and vanilla yoghurt mmmmm...............

Have to make sure you soak the oats in the yoghurt overnight tho !

Can u make this with the Dorset sachets?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did it with the dorset cereal and it worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made this last nite with the mango n passion fruit muller light. Cooked them this morning. It made 11 pancakes. Wasn't sure about the 1st one but I prefer them cold. I had mine with banana, strawberries n blueberries and sum total with sweetener. I had a few during the day as snack. Absaloutly amazing. Highly recommend them :))

I love Magic Porridge!! On Hexb it says 35g of oats. I use 35g so I don't have to use Scan Bran as I don't go to a group I am an online member :0) Thanks for the recipe :0)

They sell it in Holland and Barratt if that helps?
x

OMG just eaten this. Deeeelish. Oats and muller vanilla, in the fridge overnight. Yum. Next I'm going to try it with natural yog, bit of sweetener and teaspoon of honey to serve. Thank you, thank you!

I tried to make this warm this morning, wasn't exactly sure how to so I made my porridge with water in the microwave and then stirred in the yogurt afterwards but it split, any ideas how to stop that from happening? I've had it cold before and love it but just fancied a change.

Cld u not just make it up as normal (oats & mullerlight) leave in fridge overnight then pop in micro in the morning? Don't think that wld split.

Back