1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

MagicCats Food Journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by MagicCat, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MagicCat

MagicCat New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Green Days mostly
    I thought I would keep a journal of my weight loss here, I am doing Slimming World Green Days as I am a vegetarian. I am going to try and eat healthily as well ....Need to loose 20-30lbs ....as long as I DO loose it I dont have a target date. I am the sole carer for my Dad who is 87 and I cant go to a class right now so I thought I would do a journal here.

Todays food
    2 slices wholemeal toast (Warburtons)
    with organic crunchy pnut butter

Batchelors Supanoodles
    Sweet and Sour sauce
    2 Coxs Apples,
    1 Activia fat free yoghurt (strawberry)

Jacket potato, salad ...little gem, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, half small avocado, 1 tbsp lowfat cheddar cheese and 1 tbsp low fat coleslaw (Co op)
    Not sure how many syns the coleslaw is
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.