mags diary... LOST 1 HALF LB THIS WK!! AFTER A BANK HOL WKND!SO AL GUD ;-)

finding it hard to keep going! after losing my 1st half a stone! its always happening i struggle! didnt go to my weigh in yest i was up pound. and im addicted to bread make it worse! be always at my job and then if nothin at home that 1st thing i go for bread!! with butter or nutella or jam!!

what could i choose that be better and low in points than bread maybe cracker bread !wen i think of it! be have few more pieces for my points!

with weather too fine im lazy its cold! then the kids jamie 7yrs handful! and chelsey 1 year.. with everyth tat going on and work you be wrecked but have to find time! as i soooooooo wanna be slim for xmas!

oh i need a structure!! a plan a rountine someth!! hlp needed!!

O dear its sunday! last nite sat i treated myself with chinese and slice a cake!! was nice!! but tat was yest and today is today!! my fiancee was gonna put on a fry up but i say NO! flip it! i not hungerz ... just have get thru today tommorrow and tues!!!!

in weigh in!! and pls oh pls ill have lost!!!!!!! i seriously need be losin 2lb a week for up coming wks till xmas!!! how am i gonna do it!! is by stickin to your set points !! how many days etc and how much water 2 litres pls hlp!!!!!!!!any one been good like that for few wks and lost 2 lb each wk!!!!! let me know!! need get a crackin fast!!! hlp!

HEY hey!! went to wi this morning and was delighted to be down 2lb!!! just what i needed to keep me moving!! also my lipsy dress i bought month or 2 ago! i had it hanging up on press size 12!! now FITS!!!!!!! bit of patience but it fits perfect!! and another few lbs down be even more so!!!! it has a zip up the back slate grey with pink silver at chest! im typical hour glass shape so tinyest part me be my upper waist so that comes in handy! with clothes etc!

so was delighted to get it zipping up!! and im wearing this wknd sat nite long wknd bk ere in ireland it shall be! so cant wait to head out this wknd with my friend! roll on x x x

mags x

yah down 1 and half pound this wk after long wknd and all!!!!!!!! so all good! had great wknd! ;-)

weather been awful doh!! so havent got out to exercise but eatin good and workin etc 3half lb left to lose and ill have my 1st stone off me!!!!!!!!! yay! so to be realistic hope be in 10 stone range my xmas!!

so gota keep going do bit extra get this weight off pronto!!

well done Thatch :) x

Back