• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Maid Of Honour/Bridesmaids

S: 16st2lb C: 15st11.5lb G: 13st7lb Loss: 0st4.5lb(1.99%)
Hiya, I've been asked to be my besties Maid of Honour when she gets married next October, which I very happily accepted! Now I need to loose more weight and was wondering if there was already a team set up for this, or if you'd like to join me if I make one up? Just thought it would be good for that extra support for us all!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st7lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st9.5lb(30.69%)
Hey, Ill join you on here too. Any idea when you two will be going to look at dresses?

Well i cant see EB going all scary bridezilla on you. You will have a ball when you go trying them on!

I had only just got mine on last night and she said right thats fine you can take it off now and i was like i dont want to!

I know how you feel, i wanted my friend to put off our fitting for as long as possible but she is being super organised lol

no ideas on styles - although probably something long, cos of getting married outside and in Autumn.....!

Oh and maybe we will get some ideas at the Wedding Fayre next month? xxxx depending on the colour of the trees of course (snort!) x