Mainly red - a few odd green days!

vickidyers said:
think I needed to work it out to stop me doing it again, Chinese food is my weekness! Glad I work it out, it was nice.... but not at least 40syns nice! I know now not to do it again!
Sometimes I do have to work late, I'm going to have to think of things to put in the freezer/cupboard thats quick and easy to quick

Food is my weakness (!) haha. Yeah I see what you're saying - at least if you have a guide of what it was then you can work at it for the rest of the week.

It depends what sort of work you do / facilities that are available to you. I'm self employed so I can do as I please really but hubby is in a call centre so he takes in that snack pots of hp beans or heinz spaghetti (if you've seen them?) or he'll take tuna pasta in (light mayo 1/2 syn per level tbspn) and stuff like that. He also has mug shots (certain flavours are free)

Just some ideas :)

x

doing well over the last few days after my 'oopps' on Monday. I'm really looking forward to toad in the hole this evening... woohoo!

breakfast
2 x alpen light bars
1 x punnet raspberries

dinner
1/2 bag of tesco batter mix (12 for whole lot) = 6
2 sainsburys half fat sausages = 5
egg = 0
1 x tablespoon extra virgin olive oil = HEXB
runner beans = 0
carrots = 0
cauliflower = 0
broccoli = 0

OMG huge toad in the hole (I could have saved syns using lower sausages), but 11 syns was soooooooooo worth it! :D

Cant believe I can eat toad in the hole when I'm on a diet ...:gimi: Couldn't eat all of it though!
x

Last edited:
vickidyers said:
doing well over the last few days after my 'oopps' on Monday. I'm really looking forward to toad in the hole this evening... woohoo!

breakfast
2 x alpen light bars
1 x punnet raspberries

Oooo - what flavour Alpen bars?

So far I've had the chocolate & orange, double chocolate and chocolate & fudge. All good.

Hubby tried the chocolate and orange hi fi bars. (I tried them years ago) they are gorg!

x

Oooo - what flavour Alpen bars?

So far I've had the chocolate & orange, double chocolate and chocolate & fudge. All good.

Hubby tried the chocolate and orange hi fi bars. (I tried them years ago) they are gorg!

x

oohhh, I haven't tried the chocolate Alpen light bars, I have the summer fruits and apple n sultana. Will add the chocco ones to next weeks order. I love the hifi bars, but don't tend to buy them now as one was never enough!

vickidyers said:
oohhh, I haven't tried the chocolate Alpen light bars, I have the summer fruits and apple n sultana. Will add the chocco ones to next weeks order. I love the hifi bars, but don't tend to buy them now as one was never enough!

The first thing I went for was the chocolate ones! They only have a tiny hint of chocolate in them... Almost like they're sat next to something with chocolate on - that sort of "tiny hint" haha!

The hi fi bars are gorgeous but you're totally right - one isn't enough!

x

I've missed a few days of diary - but thats not because I've been off the plan, really pleased as I fitted nicely into a pair of size 20 jeans yesterday. Was so excited I have now ordered myself a size 18 of the same pair of jeans to put in the cupboard and marvel at until I fit in them!
Skiing jacket that I ordered last year fo £90... yes £90 nearly fits now - I would like to be able to wear it one day at that price!

OH working today and going to be home in an hour, so I'd better think about dinner now

vickidyers said:
thought about dinner and had beef stroganoff:

1/2 a pack of colmans beef stroganoff mix (made with milk from HEXA)= 3.5
boiled rice = 0
Mushrooms = 0
170g of steak (no fat) = 2 x HEXBs

Can I pop over for some? Mmmmmm :)

x

vickidyers said:
wish you could mate!! I've just realised where Cheshire is (I had to google map it! :eek:). Although it was really nice and low in syns I ended up piling half of mine onto OH's plate because I couldn't eat it all! x

Hahaha - it's next to Liverpool! I'm a scouser (a cheeky one if you haven't noticed already!) who moved out of Liverpool to more reasonable house prices!

I do find myself really full which I love it knowing I'm full with good food!

:) x

Got to keep the energy levels up today as its kickboxing night tonight! Plenty of carbs needed, so going for a green day

breakfast
1 banana
1 x alpen light bar = 3

lunch
1/2 schwartz spagetti carbanora mix (made with milk from HEXA) = 3.5
heap of tagliatelle = 0
mushrooms = 0
160g bacon (fat removed) = 2 x HEXBs

Not being very good with the diary at the moment, but am being good as to what I eat!
I'm on holiday touring the west country in my pick-up (in my picture), he is called big Dave and takes us everywhere!! Eating plenty of fruit on the go and stoping in the evening for steak and salads (no chips) or jacket spuds with baked beans. Finding it suprisingly easy to eat out, resturants seem happy when you question how the food is cooked or when I ask them to remove certain items

vickidyers said:
Not being very good with the diary at the moment, but am being good as to what I eat!
I'm on holiday touring the west country in my pick-up (in my picture), he is called big Dave and takes us everywhere!! Eating plenty of fruit on the go and stoping in the evening for steak and salads (no chips) or jacket spuds with baked beans. Finding it suprisingly easy to eat out, resturants seem happy when you question how the food is cooked or when I ask them to remove certain items

Awww - as long as you're doing so well with your food then you can manage without trying to put more pages to your diary too :)

Munch to the 17s and say hello :)

X

Awww - as long as you're doing so well with your food then you can manage without trying to put more pages to your diary too :)

Munch to the 17s and say hello :)

X

Ta CurvyKaren!! I'm still not getting chance to get on the internet very much as now in a Cornwall B&B. Still eating well, but no idea what I weigh, I dont weigh in for another 8 days arrrggggghhhh! :mad::confused::(

Off holiday now and back to work :sigh:! But eating plan going well, am currently cooking sainsbuys inpired to roast butter basted turkey (5 syns), carrots, mangetout, cauliflower and cauliflower cheese sauce (4 syns).

Has salad bought at work with beetroot for lunch.

Chap commented at work on how much slimmer I look in overalls now... yey!
:banana dancer:

vickidyers said:
Off holiday now and back to work :sigh:! But eating plan going well, am currently cooking sainsbuys inpired to roast butter basted turkey (5 syns), carrots, mangetout, cauliflower and cauliflower cheese sauce (4 syns).

Has salad bought at work with beetroot for lunch.

Chap commented at work on how much slimmer I look in overalls now... yey!
:banana dancer:

Yay! That's great that people can see the difference!

You're meal sounds fab :)

x

Thanks Karen, was so chuffed when this chap pointed out how much I had lost. I work with all men and they are not normally complimentry about things like that, he said it in a very blokey way!! He said something along the lines of:

"fudge in bell Vic, you aint 'alf looking smaller"

That made me smile for the rest of the day and still smiling today!

vickidyers said:
Thanks Karen, was so chuffed when this chap pointed out how much I had lost. I work with all men and they are not normally complimentry about things like that, he said it in a very blokey way!! He said something along the lines of:

"fudge in bell Vic, you aint 'alf looking smaller"

That made me smile for the rest of the day and still smiling today!

Haha - I'm guessing he didn't actually say fudge! :)

Ace feeling :) x

Put my old overalls on today as I was working in an excavation where I thought I would need 'room to move'. People cracked up at how they are hanging off me now!!

Had nice alpen light bars on the way to work, had an apple and a banana for morning break. All was going fairly well until lunch when I was too late for the canteen and one of the blokes gave me a home made chicken fajita (which was very sweet of him!) I asked the ingredients and they all seemed quite low in syns apart from the wrap itself - am freaking now that they are millions of syns!
But not going to let that get to me, having roast chicken tonight with runner beans, carrots and mangetout

Found it tough today, especially when I was making apple crumble for work. Pleased I stayed away from it (not an easy choice!)

Today has been a good day with tuna mayo salad at work for lunch and the sainsburys fish for tea served with a green salad and beenshoots

I really enjoyed the sainsburys crusted sole with spinach topping, whereas other half really enjoyed the cod one... will buy again!

Back