Step6 Maintenance Maintained for one whole year... it can be done!!

LMS

Not been on for a while but I just wanted everyone to know it can be done!! On the 21st may (next wednesday) I will have been maintaining my weight loss for one whole year. I wont lie its been tough at times but im so glad im done Cambridge. I still have takeaways and chocolate but all in moderation. I cant beleive the way I used to eat. People will always tell you how unhealthy Cambridge is but for me my relationship with food was so unhealthy I needed to cut it out and re train my mind. Ive only been above goal weight twice, at most only by 1.5lbs and currently toying with the idea of becoming a consultant. Your all doing great and will make it :).
Ps im in the pink dress in second photo

Attachments

• 1400008875332.jpg
    1400008875332.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,215
  • 1400008904568.jpg
    1400008904568.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,253
Wow this is so inspirational! I did Cambridge in 2012 and lost 4 stone but my focus was on SS when it should have been on the steps and maintenance, so I put almost 2.5stone back on. I'm really really focused on the idea of maintenance this time, and seeing someone has done it so well is amazing!

Did you do the steps? For how long?

Wow well done you look fab@!! How much did u lose?

total loss = 31 lbs

Happy 1st anniversary!

Well done!

You look fantastic:happy096:

Wow! Congratulations and well done on maintaining. It's good to know it can be done. Definitely think you should be a consultant as you can show it works and help people do the same. I bet it'd help you keep on your maintenance journey also.

Wow! Great inspiration :)

Wow this is so inspirational! I did Cambridge in 2012 and lost 4 stone but my focus was on SS when it should have been on the steps and maintenance, so I put almost 2.5stone back on. I'm really really focused on the idea of maintenance this time, and seeing someone has done it so well is amazing!

Did you do the steps? For how long?

I did do the steps... I cant see it working without the steps to be honest. I started going up the steps about 1-1.5 stones off goal. And made it to goal on step 4. Im not entirely sure how long that took but id highly recommend the steps. Over all it took me 7 months to loose 7.5 stone. So keep going ladies. What's 7 months out of a whole life?

:) x

Yeah I think we get so carried away with the success of SS, we forget how important the steps are and assume we don't need to follow them having lost so much. Huge congrats on not falling into that trap! :)

you look stunning!

brilliant - such an inspiration xxx

Back