Maintained in first week.

Babynurse

I went to class last night feeling so good with myself because I'd filled in the food diary and completed it online as well to keep focused..after all it was my first week..gladly got onto the scales only for the scale to read that I'd maintained!!:cry:

Very disappointed..I can't remember ever not losing anything in my first week although when I joined WW earlier this year I'd only lost 1/2 lb. I must say though that I've eaten really well, not felt hungry and went over my syns twice at 18 and 20 each day so not massively over.

I exercise every day but don't go overboard..gym for 45 mins every other day if I can and walking for at least 30 mins when I've not been to the gym. I've even completed the F.I.T log to aim for a silver award.

I listened to the other weight losses last night so I know the plan works..I'm on the Extra Easy.

Anyway, it's a new week so I'm going to write it all down again, make sure I only gave 10 syns and see how it goes.

Hi Babynurse,
I too had my first weigh in on tuesday and STS! I couldnt beleive it, like you I filled out my food diary and I followed EE. I think my problem was I didnt really use my sins maybe 4 or 3 every now and then but i didnt need them i was full from all the other food!!!
My leader just said it takes a while for any diet to get into your system, the first week i was on WW tho i lost 7lb but that was nearly 5 years ago, before kids etc!!
Stick with it im sure we will get a better result this week!!

Back