Maintainers challenge: Wins & sins! Loud & proud confessional

oops - not been logging, so I will publicly flog myself!

I have had a rough day yesterday, my neck was playing up severly, probably due to the cold wind and rain we have had down here, so I don't feel like I have many positives to post. :( One of those days.

Had a lite healthy lunch
Had a lite healthy dinner

BUT

I ate biscuits yesterday 'just because they were there' and I was feeling sorry for myself. :whoopass:

TOday will be better. Tonight I will get back to my crunches and exercises. ANd no biscuits.

I can;t wait till my hubby gets back from California. I am bored, lonely, in pain, and those things tend to make me say "sod it" its just one day, and I do bad things. lol

I need my lifes balance back. :)

x

Fingers crossed for the test results G out D!!

Thanks FoxTrot. Ultrasound is happening on Monday, but I will be surprised if it isn't gallstones.

For me yesterday:

+1) Did 4hrs at the gym, 1600+cals burned
+2) Have been able to modify diet to get rid of potential gallstone triggers, fingers crossed that seems to be working
+3) Managed not to get confused once during 20mins of step or 20 mins of dance aerobics. Given that I have rubbish co-ordination that was something of a miracle and shows that it's not only your fitness that improves through practise!

-1) Ate a 2nd bowl of cereal after the gym, and did a little bit of picking from the box. Didn't take me over the calorie balance for the day, but isn't a good habit.

Good luck with the tests GoD.

Good

Monday
- all day in room with danish pastry, coccie biscuits etc, and none passed my lips
- Healthy breakfast & fruit lunch
- low fat dinner
- No snacks :)

Tuesday
- Healthy breakfast
- Fruit lunch & low fat dinner
- 2 x walks :)
- no snacks

Bad

Weekend - too much wine (and as a result)
packet of crisps & a 'few' biscuits!!!
No walks!

That said I already feel better this week and am positive about the week as a whole - helped by the fact I can tighten my belt by another notch already :)

Well done Sean!

I have been a perfect lil angel today. lol :D

Made a healthy meal - nearly grabbed an easy one.
Brought fruit in anticipation of the team having biscuits in an all day workshop
Managed another short walk - its so frustrating because exercise is the best medicine for me for when my body (joints) give out and lock up - but it is the hardest thing to do because everything hurts. It is a very sharp, very double edged sword. But pushed myself.

Naughties: None today. :)

Today:
+1) Had a buffet lunch at work to attend, ate my own lunch beforehand and stuck to black coffee and an OJ
+2) Gym. No change there.
+3) Only ate half my supper, as was full. Now have the other half for tomorrow.

-1) Just ate too much cereal again. That's bye bye sugary cereal, it's too much of a trigger for me right now.

waited til my set times to eat

made an omlette for tea when i was in rush and it would have been easier to eat some rubbish

ate wasabi beans rather than jaffa cakes

confessions:
had 2 malteser celebrations at work ( mindyou before i would have rooted about and eaten ALL the malteser ones in the tin!)

daisy x

1) Did well on water
2) Only had one bowl of stew
3) Made sure I had sensible lunch

-1) Went to the farm shop to order the turkey and came back with some bread pudding which I helped OH with. It was only two little slices but certainly one too many!

Good wednesday :)
+ healthy breakfast
+ fruit lunch
+ no carbs at dinner
+ 2 x walks in the day

- did have ~ 90g of raisins as snacks (could have been much worse though)!!

1) did 2 litres of water
2) other than porridge had no carbs at all
3) Didn't pick so I must be starting to find the routine again.

-1) was gagging for a glass of wine. Didn't have one but the urge was strong!!

OH, and I lost 2 lb this week.

Well done F/T Great result (and even better today's Friday so can give in to the urges (a little)) :)

Well I have a little now Sean and it was well worth the wait. Other than that...

1) another good day for water
2) I'm still choosing well and not snacking
3) ???????????

- + 1) that glass of wine but it was planned as will be tomorrows.

Good Friday food wise
2 x walks on Friday
Bad Friday for wine (but then went to bed early so didn't 'pick' at the Kids goodies after coming home) :)

Saturday only 1 walk :(
No wine :)
healthy food day :)
Did however 'indulge' in some sweet nasties :(

Sunday - poor food day (bacon, roast, roast potato....)
Pastis :) :( :)
No wine
No snacks
1 x walk

Overall a reasonable weekend by recent standards - just need to focus a little more Fri-Sun to show real progress!

Sat. Porridge, apple, salad, apple, small lean steak and salad with glass wine. 2ltrs water no carb extras.

Sun. Porridge, apple, Steamed veg, slice of roast pork, one potato, glass wine, apple. 1.5 ltrs water.

Weekend
1) I really vegged out. :D
2) I balanced the wine and extra carbs with less of others, an extra long dog walk and I knew it was coming.
3) Considering how much I hate water, I'm pleased with the intake.

-1) Could have walked the dogs for longer but even they are not really enjoying this weather at the moment!

Today
1) Still doin' the water!!!
2) made another fresh soup for lunch and dinner that will do tomorrow too.
3) didn't miss the wine, that's for the weekend.

-1) Good soup means it will not only be windy outside tomorrow. :eek:

Weekend and last week
- stressed and snacking... went home to parents at weekend which didn't help.

Yesterday
+ No snacks at all
+ 3.5hrs at gym
+ Ate a 3rd meal rather than snack type food post gym

Thankfully 6lbs off the scales since yesterday morning (must have been retaining a lot of water), another 6lbs to go to get back to target. Hopefully 3-4 of those will come off this week.

Today, good things were...

1. Low intake calorie wise.
2. Have had my fair share of fruit.
3. Less unconscious snacking...well none in fact.
4. Did high intensity gym workout for an hour.

Sins......none...woohooo....:D

Well done Morticia!

1) Usual routine porridge, fruit and salad
2) Didn't snack was too busy
3) Found several more projects to keep me occupied

-1) Not good on the water.

Everyone seems to be doing very well :) For me yesterday...

+ Bit stressed as have been told I need my gallbladder out, and am already having abdominal surgery in ~3weeks time. But dealt with that by phoning a friend rather than risk being tempted to eat.
+ Spent a couple of hours working at the gym
+ No snacks
+ Weight down another 5lbs this morning, probably last of the water off, fingers crossed its not glycogen weight as I'm eating much less than I'm burning this week. Have been trying to keep my heart rate in the fat burning zone and not let it get up into the cardio zone.

- No snacks plus very quick to prep packed lunches and dinners = not very much fruit or veg eaten at all. Must work on eating more without adding snacks.

good luck with your surgeries G out D

1) good food
2) good walks
3) good water

-1) just pinched three of OH's dates with cashews. :rolleyes:

Usual porridge breakfast
Fruit lunch
Just about to have mushroom omelette and salad then FF Jelly and WW vanilla yog.

Sins:
Not drinking enough water
Couldn't resist a shortbread biscuit at a meeting.
It was quite funny. I went out to go to the loo, when I came back in the room I knew they had been talking about me by the way it went quiet and they are intrigued I've maintained for a year - so I had the biscuit. I think I did it to shock .
It worked!

Back