Maintaining weight loss - yay

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Just thought I'd post after such a long time of being on LT... about 8 weeks ish.
I'm maintaining my weight loss, which ios FAB, something I was half expecting to put back on, and so was all the sceptics that "downed" the LT diet!!!
Its great to see old faces and new on here, stick with it peep's, tis worth it :D xxx lotsalove xxx

Hi gorgeous, glad to hear ya doing so well, and how are the family? Your young'un was very poorly last time you were here?
Stop been away for so long as well XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiya G :) *mwah* Kids are all fine now thankyou, yeah, my eldest one had Cryptosporidium bug, really nasty, but she's fine now thank god!
I know I should come on more often, its good to have a catch up and see how every ones doing!! look at you!!!!!!! FAB!!!! You deserve the biggest chuffedy badge ever!! xxx

Welcome back hunni!!! You are doing great. Jeez sorry to hear about your eldest, thats awful. Congrats on maintaining!!

hey Toni its great to see you back on here!!! Thats brilliant that you are maintaining the loss.. thats something that is beginning to scare me!!!

Hey toni, grand to hear your doing so well. Whats the trick to maintaining? I really need help there!X

Thankyou guys :D Cankster ;)...
I dont think I have a deffinate way of maintaining... just not picking, and stopping eating when I'm full, thats all.
The big thing, is things like not hoovering up the kids left overs out of habbit.... not "cupboard hunting" and just putting less on my plate!!! My 7 and 8 yr old eat nearly the same plate size as me, yet I get full!! They are such active kids they need to eat i guess, its amazing to think how much energy they burn, from growing, and running about outside!!

Hi hunni...... Glad to here the kids are good xxx well doen you on maintaining woo hooo go girl

Good to hear from you Toni and well done on maintaining your weight loss!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

Back