Maintaining with JUDDD?

Kittywhite said:
You own that dress, you look absolutely gorgeous! and you look normal, ....like one of those skinny women who look like they have never ever had a weight problem, the ones I'm always jealous of!
Congratulations I cant wait to look like that! :D

That's such a lovely thing to say thank you! Ha, me normal, who'd have thought it?! I really appreciate it thanks :)

jacci48 said:
Gorgeous again..you and the dress!!!

Yay, thanks! I'm so glad I dared to buy it. X

Derbynanny said:
I have never seen anyone look less like a sausag !!!!

:D that means a lot, thanks. X

I'm on day 2 of a double down, not too bad so far, think I'm just used to them now. Got big plans involving a highlights hot choc later :D
Even bigger plans involving fajitas tomorrow, can't wait!
It's weird now that I'm 'at target', I'm still in the must lose mind set and I think I'm going to make the most of it. I'm going to reset my goals to 10st by my birthday at the end of Jan. Would maybe like 5lbs off by Xmas too...don't want much do I?!

So...10st 5 by Xmas (got wedding, OH birthday and op between now and then, hmmm) and 10st by 31st Jan. X

Ugh. Think I'm lurgy-ing :(
I'm all shivery, my throat hurts, my head hurts, my eyes hurt...I ache! Oh well, as long as I get it out of the way before next week! X

Feel better soon hun, hope it passes fast for you Xx

Laura I'm so inspired seeing your losses, well done! And your before photo was not the worst before photo ever, even on that you looked lovely, so now you just look amazing! I can't believe how tiny your waist looks - I hope I can look even half that good when I'm done :)

RebekahR said:
Feel better soon hun, hope it passes fast for you Xx

Thanks, me too! X

~Louise~ said:
Laura I'm so inspired seeing your losses, well done! And your before photo was not the worst before photo ever, even on that you looked lovely, so now you just look amazing! I can't believe how tiny your waist looks - I hope I can look even half that good when I'm done :)

That's really lovely, thank you! If I can do it anyway can, it's just about sticking with it I suppose :) are you JUDDDing? How are you getting on? (sorry I'm on my phone and can't see stats) x

alottolose said:
Get well soon hun :) - you're doing so amazingly well I think your mini goals are totally do-able xx

Thank you, I hope they are. Eek. Never really thought I'd get this far so I'm feeling a bit greedy :D x

alottolose said:
I've similar targets myself so I really hope they're do-able too! :) x

Then they definitely are :D although not a great start with a STS this week :( I'm sure I can only lose weight 2 weeks of the month!

I read a similar comment by someone on the Dukan boards...seems being a woman doesn't help with the dieting at all.. pmt week before totm, totm week and then the week after totm all seem to cause problems of various natures :( d'oh...just gotta persevere :) slow and steady wins the race (and increases the chances of keeping it off :)) xx

Whilst I'm in the no lose zone its the most frustrating thing ever, but after I don't mind so much because I normally have a 2 or 3lb woooosh :) would be nice to lose a consistant amount each week but I know that's not realistic. I think I worked out that over the last 35(!) weeks my weightloss has averaged 1.7lbs a week. I'm happy with that!

I've got my stupid head on :( I've gone all paranoid about my dress for Friday and about gaining weight. I don't know what's wrong with me. Matt has hidden the scales, again, he says I can have them back at the end of the week but I'm not sure I want them! Might put my dress on soon, just to (hopefully) put my mind at ease.
I've got 5 days to be super good...Operation Flat Tummy! :D

I know! I'm being such a girl. My sensible voice is shouting 'you only bought it 6 days ago, fool'!
Anyways, tried it on, still fits :D got some sucky-inny tights to wear too, although they are only cheapies and probably don't do anything! Ha. Thank you, I've stepped down from from the ledge!

If i looked like you I'd ditch the dress altogether ... I'd just walk around naked all day! Xx

Derbynanny said:
Also don't do anything crazy diet wise this week. In the past I have had per event dress panic started to virtually starve myself and then ended up binging and feeling spotty and bloated for the day lol

I've done that myself so many times. It's so funny what a little bit of pressure is doing to me. This is the first time I've lost weight just for losing weights sake and it's the most successful I've ever been, throw an event into the mix and I'm making myself a bit (more) mental over it. It's not even my piggin' wedding! X

Back