Maintaining with JUDDD?

juju_doll said:
If i looked like you I'd ditch the dress altogether ... I'd just walk around naked all day! Xx

Pa ha ha ha ha! Ooh no, I'd put everyone off their dinner and that's just mean :D X

You look fab in that dress!! I weigh less and am the same height and don't look anywhere near as good! It's my hips/thighs etc that are my problem!

Without sounding pervy I've just seen pics of you in your undies :D and believe me you can tell you're lighter than me. I wish I looked like that under my clothes. Your top half is especially tiny!

Without sounding pervy I've just seen pics of you in your undies :D and believe me you can tell you're lighter than me. I wish I looked like that under my clothes. Your top half is especially tiny!

Haha. Thanks, it's my bottom half that's the problem! I'll get there though, slowly but surely!
Where is your blue dress from? I looove it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missnic07 said:
Haha. Thanks, it's my bottom half that's the problem! I'll get there though, slowly but surely!
Where is your blue dress from? I looove it!!

I wouldn't say it was a 'problem' at all. I quite like being bottom heavy, I like to think I'm just like Beyonce...or Kimberley Walsh :D
It's from New Look. Thanks, I love it too.

I wouldn't say it was a 'problem' at all. I quite like being bottom heavy, I like to think I'm just like Beyonce...or Kimberley Walsh :D
It's from New Look. Thanks, I love it too.

Or Kim Kardashian! I swear she has butt implants though no matter how much she denies it!
Thanks I'm going to have a look for it :D

I like big butts and I cannot lie...lol.
I'm sure I read somewhere that Kim K claims to be 8st something, if my bum was that big at that weight I'd be devastated! Ha. I suppose it's never done her any harm though.

I like big butts and I cannot lie...lol.
I'm sure I read somewhere that Kim K claims to be 8st something, if my bum was that big at that weight I'd be devastated! Ha. I suppose it's never done her any harm though.

You other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist, and a round thing in your face! Ha.
Yea def has done her no harm lol

You have the perfect proportions... I used to have a 10 inch gaps between my waist and my hips, and I loved it. However, after baby no.2, the gap went down to 8 inches, boohissss. I love that coke bottle shape, and I want it, I WANT IT!!!!! I also love big butts. I like my bum at the moment actually, its nice and round, but unfortunately its just fat lol. It will be a lot less bootylicious when I've lost weight. I wouldn't say no to butt implants actually. It can go to place 4 on my cosmetic surgery list :)

Just seen your before photos and I am even more astounded how much weight you've lost. You were still gorgeous when you were bigger, but I couldn't have imagined that slinky little small boned girl living inside the old you.

missnic07 said:
You other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist, and a round thing in your face! Ha.
Yea def has done her no harm lol

:D :D

Ruthieovertherainbow said:
You have the perfect proportions... I used to have a 10 inch gaps between my waist and my hips, and I loved it. However, after baby no.2, the gap went down to 8 inches, boohissss. I love that coke bottle shape, and I want it, I WANT IT!!!!! I also love big butts. I like my bum at the moment actually, its nice and round, but unfortunately its just fat lol. It will be a lot less bootylicious when I've lost weight. I wouldn't say no to butt implants actually. It can go to place 4 on my cosmetic surgery list :)

Just seen your before photos and I am even more astounded how much weight you've lost. You were still gorgeous when you were bigger, but I couldn't have imagined that slinky little small boned girl living inside the old you.

I honestly think you're giving me too much credit...or a need a new mirror :D
Number 4 on the list...what are 1-3? I could do with my boobs inflating! X

I am exhausted! Full day of Xmas shopping yesterday, rubbish nights sleep last night and a full day of Xmas shopping to look forward to today...poor me! ;)
Trying to get organised before my op, getting a bit worried about being out of action in the run up to Xmas. Eek!
Food wise, all going well, day 3 of my 5 days of being sensible before the wedding. X

Look at recovering from surgery as a well deserved rest, honestly, don't worry about it, be thankful for it! If you need any christmas bits you can buy them online, and you can just sit ther and bark out orders to hubby, and he will have no choice but to be at your beck and call *Cackles evilly*.

I feel a bit bad about talking about cosmetic surgery because you have to have actual, real, non-frivolous surgery, but my list is as follows- 1. Tummy 2. Boob uplift and implants 3. Designer Vagina (Well, you did ask :) ) 4. Bum implants. 5. Eyelids. 6. Fat injection in eyebags.

Don't feel bad, it's only my gall bladder. I'm having it done at a private hospital where there are posters all over for cosmetic surgery so I plan on making it very clear that if they want a guinea pig I'm more than happy to wake up with a tummy tuck, lipo, new boobs...heck I'll take anything :D
The posters have made me seriously consider a bit of botox though, the lines on my fivehead are ridiculous!

Last edited:
Enjoy the resting hun, you will be fine!! Mines on the 13th be out of action 6 weeks, should be intresting Xmas won't be able to lift my arms LOL

You've done amazing, you look.stunning hun Xx

RebekahR said:
Enjoy the resting hun, you will be fine!! Mines on the 13th be out of action 6 weeks, should be intresting Xmas won't be able to lift my arms LOL

You've done amazing, you look.stunning hun Xx

Awwww thank you :) Obviously my op is completely different to yours, think I'm only looking at a couple of weeks of being immobile although they have said to allow up to 6 weeks...hmmm, how long shall I milk it for?! :D

So, every time I speak to my mum, bro or sil to be they are stressing about something wedding related which has made me feel like I should be stressing, although I have nothing to stress about (I'm ring bearer...am I right in thinking I stand up, pass rings to registrar, sit back down??) Anyways I seem to have a lot of nervous energy because of this which I've just put to awesome use...my house is sparkling! Yay. Love a clean house. Did the sort of cleaning I only normally do when we're having visitors! :D sweeping the walls for cobwebs, skirting boards, MOVING things before I polish and vacuum! Inside the fridge and microwave. I even got the paint out and touched up a few marks on the walls.
Mia and Daddy are due back any minute so it'll last all of 5 seconds but for now it feels gooooood! X

it might only be a small op, but it won't be the nicest thing in the world. I reccomend you milk it for the whole six weeks :D Although you might get a bit bored by then.

I might make botox my 1 stone reward actually, I've always had lines on my forehead boo hissss. Stupid hereditary stupid things. They do deals for it on groupon quite often... I shall keep a look out. I've had fillers, but hey made no difference. Hopefully botox will work better!

Ooooh, I do love a clean and tidy house, with every drawer and cupboard organised, the light fittings clean, and everything anti-bacterialised. Tis the thing of dreams. It doesn't happen very often, so when it does I make it an occasion, with washed bed linen and duvets, candles, new pajamas, and a lush bath bomb :)

Stressing is bad. Not stressing is good. Stressing about not stressing is bad. Not stressing about not stressing is good.

Are you looking forwards to the wedding? x

Ooo I do love a good clean up :) make sure you milk it good let everyone look after you :))

Xxx

I just spent ages waffling and it all disappeared! Hmph.

Very excited about the wedding tomorrow, my bleaching, plucking and waxing preparations have begun (how hairy am i?!).
Mia has had a full on melt down because her nail varnish smudged...don't know where she gets the dramatics from :D
I couldn't decide whether or not to weigh in tomorrow morning, I didn't want to be in a grump and worrying about what I was eating and drinking if the scales weren't kind. Anyway curiosity got the better of me so I had a sneak peek this morning and all is good in my hood :D

Back