Maintaining with JUDDD?

Much better thank you. I think my hormones had a lot to answer for last week, I was totes emosh :D and was getting myself worked up over nothing! Feeling much better now I've chilled out. How are you? X

Much better thank you. I think my hormones had a lot to answer for last week, I was totes emosh :D and was getting myself worked up over nothing! Feeling much better now I've chilled out. How are you? X

Good :). Glad you're feeling better. Yeah I'm good thanks, on a count down til the Easter holidays lol. 3 weeks and counting!! X

So, I've come to a decision...I'm happy as I am! I need to stop comparing myself and realise I'm fine. So what if other people are lighter than me, or are aiming to be, I've lost nearly 5 stone, I'm a size 10, those 2 facts alone would have been laughable this time last year. Oh and I have a healthy BMI, not that I give a patooty about that.
I scared myself last week, I was going into dangerous territory, somewhere I've not been since my teens and I'm not going back there.
I plan to work on getting fitter and, perhaps more importantly, my confidence. I feel like I have to apologise for not wanting to lose more and explain myself...no more! :D

I feel happier, more content, this week (for now). My bestie is coming to stay this weekend, shopping and grub tomorrow day time, then night out, then major hangover on Mothers Day...oops.

I'll be back I'm sure. X

Good for you, you've done so well, just think of all the nice size 10 summer clothes you can buy this year, and remember that u know how to lose it if you gain in the future

Congratulations on deciding to maintain. You've done amazing and look great at the weight you're at.
How many Up/Down days are you planning?

Such great news. I am chuffed for you :) I am kind of at the same stage. I'd like to lose another 7lb but am happy enough where I am. It's just making that final decision. x

Yay glad your happy and decided to relax :))

Enjoy your weekend xxx

Thank you lovely ladies, making the decision really has made a difference, I feel so much more relaxed.

Had an amazing night last night, so much fun, probably too much, been a bit rough today, ha. Oh my goodness we were popular last night, it made me laugh, it's been a long time!

ForumRunner_20130310_195912.png

Aw hun :( just caught up with ur thread i know exactly how u feel!!!!!!! I got to 10st 6 and in theory i know i should stop here but im still pushing for more... Totes sympathise but so glad u realised how hot u look and have relaxed, hopefully i follow suite soon :) x

After a couple of weeks of relaxing, not really counting and trying to accept my new body, I weigh in at...drum roll please...10st 3! When my body likes a weight, it really sticks with it. Ha. During the last 2 weeks I've made some sensible choices and some not so sensible choices (chinese food, tapas and booze :D ) so it really does seem to be about moderation. I feel happy! X

littlemumma said:
Aw hun :( just caught up with ur thread i know exactly how u feel!!!!!!! I got to 10st 6 and in theory i know i should stop here but im still pushing for more... Totes sympathise but so glad u realised how hot u look and have relaxed, hopefully i follow suite soon :) x

Hey sweets, I look at you and think you look fab, we are silly aren't we? I think I'm getting there, I'm maintaining and I'm feeling ok about my body. I realise I'm 'normal', I think going out a couple of times and seeing myself compared to other girls helped, I wasn't the biggest :D also trying on my naturally slim besties clothes and them all fitting was a wake up call. I'm not saying I'm done forever, maybe I'll push for the 9s one day but I'm not in a rush now. It's my one year dieting anniversary on Wednesday, I'm going to celebrate with grub! Ha. X

Yeah i feel very similar to b honest,..... Id love to hit the 9s for my wedding day, but theres no mega rush iv got til october, so i think il carry on as i have been, eating well in the weekdays and having saturdays as a treat day. Gym 4times and keeping up the 2L of water... Im the lightest iv been in years, i need to embrace what ive done and be proud :) my diet anniversary is next month!!! Xx

Happy Dieting Anniversary to me :D

I've possibly celebrated by losing an extra 13 stone...oh dear.

Huh?!! Im very confuzzled!!!!

Happy dieting anniversary my lovely x

Sorry, that was quite cryptic, ha, split with the now ex OH. It'll all be fine once he's settled somewhere and we've got everything sorted just exhausted at the minute trying to get everything sorted. On the plus side I'm pretty sure I'm in the 9s but keep forgetting to weigh myself...I must be distracted! X

Omg.... Aw hun, its the hardest decision to know what to do when little ones r involved, so i know this decision wouldnt have come easy on u. No chance of a break and mayb sorting it out after some time out?? U poor thing - but every cloud - what id do to b in the 9s!!!!!!!!!

It sucks at the minute but I'm so sure it's the right thing for all of us. Things haven't been right for so long. Funnily enough it was picking up my newly altered engagement ring that did it (3 sizes down!), I put it back on and it felt pointless. We were together nearly 8 years, engaged for nearly 3 and had never even started to plan a wedding. That's not right is it? Bleugh, anyway, it'll all work out for the best.
And at least I'm single and thin! Ha! X

Hi guys, I'm still alive, think I'm maintaining around the 10st mark, want to be in the 9s though but it's so down on my list of priorities right now. Ex OH has officially moved, just getting my life sorted, it's hard, but it's right, only horrible bit is time without my LO. I don't think I'll ever get used to that. Hmph. X

Back