maintaining

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by new me 20009, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. new me 20009

new me 20009 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    now im just wondering, im planning on losing all my weight with weight to go diet and then im going to move on to the diet chef + extra veg and stuff to maintain my new weight.

just wondering how everyone else is planning on maintaining there new found weight.

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Home cooking - basic and simple. Plus portion control. So basically, Diet Chef but with me making it instead of some nice people in a factory somewhere.

I figure it's the only way to go or I'll just regain the lot.

4. new me 20009

new me 20009 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yes i know what you mean i have been down to 9st and then gained it all back again back to 20 stone. when i get to target or 10 stone this time it wil be the 4th time at target but im not going to regain it this time. i can see now what happens i get full of myself and my new figure and im so happy wanting to go out here and eat out loads and eat this and that its like when im at target there is no diet i follow. thats why im going on diet chef to keep myself at target not regaining all my life. wel thats the plan anyway

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.