maintenance diary :)

Well done on the loss hon! Menu looks good too :) x

Well done on the loss, you are obv doing things right :) x

thanks both :) ahh i'm stuffed like a turkey at xmas now
i hope now this weight loss will keep up now, especially with what i just ate, all healthy and fresh tho, i keep thinking i've had pizza and chips.. well i have but a healthy version... can't believe how nice BNS chips are mmmm, will defo be having them again :) xxx

Well done Hun x

Sound like you are very focussed right now and doing very well. Good for you.

today i have constantly felt hungry, don't know whether its something to do with this miserable weather :(

b- porridge, milk, raisins, 6pp
l-2ww bread, 2slices ham, toms, onion cucumber, lettuce, 5pp
muller light, strawberries 2pp
had a banana about 3ish, i was peckish
d- egg noodles with a chow mein sauce (couldn't taste any of it so added curry spice), mushrooms pepper and onions, small chicken breast, bns chips 10pp
well think i added too much curry powder, either that or it was extra strong, my mouth was on fire and i usually like spicey food, had a little chocolate icecream bar to cool my mouth afterwards which is 3pp

26pp today

well today its my sisters birthday and as much as i try and be sensible its not going to be a perfect day, but i suppose i deserve a treat... hmmm il convince my self later

b- porridge as usual with raisins and banana 6pp

l- going for a carvery, just going to have the one slice of meat, i don't like much meat anyway, staying away from yorkshires and stuffing and just going to have mostly veg and 2-3potatoes, not gona over do the veg as i know its cooked in some butter

cupcake, made them last night, ww recipe so i know they're 6pp and then out we go for some alcohol, going to be sneaky and alternate very other drink with just a diet coke, no one will know ;) and plus its my first drink since end of march so don't won't too much haha
xxx

Hope you enjoyed your day and the alcohol didn't have any adverse effects! x

Hope you enjoyed your night out :)x

ah thanks both :) gota say i wasn't as good as i planned :(

saturday- everything was fine up until after the carvery wen we started having drinks and the girls brought loadsa nibbles :( even though i didnt have much i had some more when i came in that evening drunk haha

sunday- started off good
b- 2ww bread, tomatoes and scrambled egg 6pp
then some fruit

then we all headed to the beach, went for food down there, had some chicken, potatoes and salad and ate hardley any of the chicken, was way too dry so was still going good, then we had a few shandys lol, ice cream and some toast and a cupcake when i got in!! not wayyy to bad but not good either, so today im back in the zone hahaha

b- porridge, raisins and banana
l- j.potato and some salad and maybe tuna
d- working till late so some ryvitas and salad and laughing cow cheese when i get in

:)

well im offically back on track as of yesterday :)

today...
b-porridge, raisins, skimmed milk 6pp
d- 2slices ham 1pp
boiled egg 2pp
ww cheese 1pp
coleslaw 1pp
potatoes 4pp
salad, beetroot

mullerlight with mango and pineapple 2pp

17pp so far

dinner tonight will be either ryvitas, laughing cow cheese and salad/omelette/ something on toast, see how i feel after work

Well done for getting back on track. Once you get one good day behind you it gives you the spur to keep going.
Good luck for another good day tomorrow.

I second what Molly has said :D xx

ah i totally agree too :)

yesterday had beans on toast when i got in and a slither of birthday cake which was 5pp, stil had 3pp left :)

today
b-porridge, raisins and banana 6pp
l- 4ryvita 4pp
2laughin cow 1pp
2 slices ham 1pp
coleslaw 1pp
beetroot and small salad

mullerlight, mango and pineapple 2pp

d- chicken in rustic spice season and shake, runner beans, peppers, corn on the cob, coleslaw and bns chips 7pp

22p, 7pp left

might have a choc desert and rasperries later or a oaty bar

Food looking great. Good luck for tomorrow.

oops its been a few days since i wrote here but have a very good excuse, went on a major shopping spree thursday for holidays and spent the weekend sunning it up down my caravan :) but i've stayed on track and wrote everything in my paper tracker
last weeks weigh in i stayed the same which im amazed by after all the birthday cake i ate, i wouldn be surprised if i put lbs on but lost it after being good and strict those couple of days after :)

today....
b- porridge, raisins and banana 6pp

d- potatoes, salmon, egg, cheese, coleslaw and salad 12pp
yoghurt and fruit 2pp
(having my main meal at 2ish as im workin at 4)

when i get in from work i'll probably have some ryvita, philladelphia and salad

Well done on your sts! That's the way it should be on maintenance. Have whatever you want but get straight back on track and it shouldn't do any damage! I'm so glad you've seen that it works:)

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend - where is your caravan? xx

Ah well done on your STS. That's all any of us want once we move into maintenance. It seems to be coming naturally to you now. Keep it up.

ideally i'd like to lose a couple more lbs but id rather sts than put any on :)
its my mothers caravan and its in trecco bay, porthcawl :D was nice to have a little break with everyone, and my gran lives down there in her caravan its amazing her caravan, so my aunty and 12wk old cousin was down as well

today
b- golden syrup porridge, raisins and banana 7pp
l- spicy lentil soup, 2 ryvita, yoghurt and fruit 6pp
d- lasagne (making it from a ww recipe) 11pp, salad and maybe bns wedges

Oh it's lovely down there .. I think that's the beach my husband was a lifeguard on in his youth - many hundreds of years ago ;)! x

Back