maintenance diary :)

Just had a read through your thread, well done on your losses and you are doing fantastic on maintenance.

Just beware of Porthcawl, there is a chip shop opposite the park, and its called 'Beales' - its DELICIOUS lol.

ah thank you :) i think im more determined to stick at it now as i've already lost the weight so i really want to keep it off (if you know what i mean hahaha)

ahh i love that fish shop, and the one in trecco is my fav but had so many of them over the years i resisted last weekend, been going to porthcawl for the last 12 years haha, trecco bay has changed sooo much tho

yesterdays food
b-porridge, raisin banana 6pp
d- lasagne and salad 11pp
snack before work muller light and yoghurt 2pp
l- (after work) lentil soup 2pp
2 ryvita 2pp
ww desert 3pp

well lost 1.5lbs yesterday and was verrrry pleased :)
b-porridge
l-ham salad wrap, snack a jacks 8pp
apple

and then everything went pearshaped... went home after picking up my holiday tickets to find the mince had gone off and that threw me
went shopping at the most hectic time (which i hate) and stressed me out, came home and ate 3 lindt lindors :( and a downward spiral from there
had fruit and yoghurt, not to bad, then fish and veg but was just craving chocolate cake and yoghurt ALL evening
had ww chocolate cookies and ww hot chocolate and still craving cake so went to bed in the end otherwise i think i would have raided the kitchen fridge haha
looking back though i didn't blow it as much as i thought, it was those poxy lindt chocolates, i'm glad my sister finished them off, im blaming the gone off mince!!!

Well done on the loss. Fab result. This should be incentive enough to keep on track. Forget about the binge and start afresh. You only fail when you give up trying.

thats why i don't understand why i wanted to eat and eat yesterday cause of my weightloss, maybe it was one of those days, and im glad to say todays a better day :)

bananas on ww toast 2pp before swimming (at 7.30)
porridge and raisins later on in the morning 6pp

l- 4ryvita, salad, tuna and philadelphia 6pp
oaty bar 2pp

16pp, 13pp left
might have chicken and veg later :)

xxx

well done on the loss chick :) and double well done for not trotting off to the shop to get the cake! but maybe if you had the cake in the first place you'd have felt more satisfied? xx

It was the lindors! Seriously - you ate them because you were stressed but they set off the cravings! ... If you'd had protein instead you wouldn't have felt the same. This is what I'm finding anyway. Sugar/chocolate/cake or carbs in the way of bread, for example, soon have me looking for more.

I realise a chunk of chicken wouldn't have sorted the stress like the lindors did but I've found that just being aware of the above helps me not have the first thing a lot of the time, because I know it won't stop at that! (sometimes though, nothing else will do!! ;))

Well done on your loss :D xx

i was thinking maybe i should have the cake but i thought its late, just go to bed haha but its still been playing on my mind so yesterday bought ww belgian chocoalte slice and ww custard which im looking forward to later ;)

ohh il have to try eating chicken/protein next time i get a craving, see if it works, thanks for that :) i don't even like chocolate much, would rather savoury and crisps, at a parties with party food is a disaster for me haha

oops getting bad at writting on here again this weekend, its been another hectic weekend with my friends fancy dress party, and even though i had a few too many to drink i've done good with my food and still writting it down in my daily tracker

xxx

today...
b- porridge, raisins and banana 6pp
oaty bar and apple at 11 2pp
d- bns wedges, fish, boiled egg and salad 6pp
ww cake and custard 4pp
s- ww soup 3pp,
2 slices ww bread 2pp
ww dessert 3pp

total 26 pp

ohh i really need a kick up the backside to write on here, even though i know im watching what i eat and tracking i feel bad not writing in here, and though i've been busy with uni and work i still should find 5minutes to come and check on here, as of tomorrow i'm going to try and get back into it

today is weigh in day and -0.5 down :D
wasn't expecting that but i have cut down on the carbs and increased the protein slightly this week as my holiday is fastly approaching

yesterday
b- porridge
l- tuna and egg salad, yoghurt
snacks- s.chilli snack a jacks after my pour hour, i fell asleep :(
d- salmon, veg and potatoes
oaty bar and ww hot choc

todays....
b-porridge and raisins
snack about 11ish- ww bar and apple
l- tuna, egg salad, yoghurt and fruit
d- either stir fry or cod and veg

xxx

Well done on the little loss. All good in the world for you just now. Keep it going hon!

Well done on the loss :)

Here ... :whoopass: :giggle:

been away babysitting friday to tuesday so haven had chance to get on here

monday was
b- porridge 6pp
l- 2 ww bacon, boiled egg, coleslaw and salad 8pp
snack 3ww cracker and cheese 2pp
d- chicken, pots veg and gravy 8pp
penguin 2pp

tuesday
b-porridge, raisin, banana 6pp
d- 2ww sausage, 2ww bacon, pasta and sauce, salad, 9pp
ww cake 2pp
l- bagel, salmon, philadelphia 6pp
yog & fruit, 2pp
hot choc and bar 3pp

PP seems to be going great for you. You seem very focussed yet enjoying a variety of foods. In my view that's what successful maintenance is all about.
Well done.

im finding it easy and enjoying it, think i find it easier because im planning ahead aswel, trying to think what meal i can cook the following day, still feel guilty when i treat myself though like the thorntans chocolate bar and chow mein i had on the weekend oops
i just wish i had more time to write on here latley but im going on holidays friday so i've been busy busy busy working and shopping, and im dreading weighin just before holidays after my chinese, could've slapped myself for being soo good and just before holidays i had a chinese hahaha
so this week i'm just being extra careful, extra strict so i can enjoy my holidays friday and il deal with the damage when i come home xxx

Back