5 glasses of wine :eek:

day 35
b-yoghurt
l-buffet at school again
t-homemade pasta bake
3 glasses of wine

day 36
b-2 crumpets
l-leftover pasta bake (ignoring the chippy lunch at school)
t-Indian meal but it's small portions and I wont have the sauce and not intending to drink

If you need any help with all that wine ..... :whistle::party0036:xx

ha! I'm more than happy to help out on the wine front too ;) x

Well you can but it'll have to be your own because Bev only had an excess of wine! Lol! xx

Day 37
b-cheese on toast
l-lunch out-steak+jacket+salad
t-homemade chilli burger+salad
2 glasses of wine

weighed:sigh:
have put 4.5lbs on in 5wks, not enuf to be devoed but enuf to say thank god all my end of year events are over, just my summer hol with the kids to get thru and then back to tfr to shift the remaining excess

day 38
b-apple
l-eating out in town with the kids, we're off holiday shopping!
t-jkt potato cheese+beans

Bev, 4.5 lbs in five weeks is not a bad result given all the end of term outings. It also shows that a very small amount of cutting back in the coming weeks will limit any further damage. Enjoy the holiday shopping.

Thanx Molly,
we went to kfc which I have been dreaming about for 3 months, within 20mins I had to dash to the loo, wont be doin that again! I used to love kfc as well but it didnt taste as gud as I remembered, cud taste the fat!
Getting kid 1+2 packed for their jollies with nana tomoz, will only have kid 3 left.
CAMHS appointment with him tomoz, camelot on Tuesday, me at Dermatologist Weds, just gotta fill thurs+fri...

Ooh exciting stuff all this holiday malarky - I cant wait to go again.

KFC - I hate the stuff - purely because they leave the skin on under the crispy coating, it makes me sick to bite the crunch and taste soft chicken skin...........yeuch.

Now Iceland/Tesco all supermarkets do a similar thing with NO skin - now you're talking :)

Oooo that sounds nice :) xx

dont know if I cud face it again lol x

Yep, I have found that foods I once loved have no appeal for me now. Even though I occasionally have them when I have no choice they just do not make me feel like I am missing anything.
Have a good week and stay determined!

Day 39
b-toast
l-egg mayo+bacon sandwich
t-all day breakfast (tea out)

Day 40
b-apple
l-cheeseburger+chips (at camelot)
t-homemade bacon, egg, beans+toast (yum)
2 glasses wine

Day 40
b-bacon butty
l-chicken breast
t-homemade curry+rice

Somebody likes bacon ;) ... me too :) x

Got to be smoked though!!!!

I'd rather eat it personally :giggle: xx

Ha!! Took me a few secs to work that out!! :p

lmao very gud
day 42
b-toast
l-homemade lasagne+salad
t-half chicken with chips+salad
2 glasses of wine, bottle of crabbies, not gud I kno but yummy!

Back