Maintenance diary

day 43-ate nothing at all today, felt ill
day 44-went on scales and have lost 2.5 of the 4.5 Id put on since refeed,yay!
b-toast
l-cheese+onion pie
t-wedding buffet, 2 shandies and a jd and coke

day 45
b-toast
l-tomato soup
t-chicken curry+rice

day 46
b-nothin, had lazy lie-in
l-bacon butty
t-supernoodles

Well done on your loss :)

You don't seem to be having much in the way of fruit & veg though?

Well done on your loss :)

I was thinking that about the fruit & veg as well, and did you just have supernoodles? Nothing with them? x

Well done on the loss. I agree re fruit and veg. You need to get more of it in your diet.

not been writing the fruit on lol, had sweetcorn and broccoli with my supernoodles

day 47
b-tinned tomatoes on toast,yum!
l-banana+strawberries with activia pouring yoghurt
t-veg stirfry
also had satsuma and some blueberries, there u go girls!
2 large glasses of wine after 3hrs of hard labour in the garden

Day 48
b-muller corner with honey sauce,yum! banana
l-ww country veg soup, 2 slices bread+butter
t-minted lamb chops, jkt potato, green beans,carrots

That's better!! :D:D xx

Looking much better chick :) x

Only after gardening?!!!!! :hmm:

Don't be silly Tanya .. Mary means after ANY activity which involves ANY movement. The only requirement is that you're not actually asleep! xx

JanD said:
Don't be silly Tanya .. Mary means after ANY activity which involves ANY movement. The only requirement is that you're not actually asleep! xx

Phew!!!!!! Lol x

Day 49-had a blowout,well it is my jollies on Saturday. Back to tfr shortly afta I come back!
b-toast,yoghurt
l-stirfry
t-chips fried rice curry sauce 2 samosas afta 2 shandies and 3 wines,oops!

Day 50-must stay focussed,even next week on hol!
b-bacon muffin
l-ww tomato soup with 2 slices toast,apple
t-promised the kids takeout for the start of our holiday but not sure yet, might get them iceland pizzas and then I can eat healthily

t-promised the kids takeout for the start of our holiday but not sure yet, might get them iceland pizzas and then I can eat healthily

Sounds good :)

god knows what day Im on now, had good week away except we had a sick bug for 2 days. Went cringeingly onto the scales yesterday and although im gutted to have put 7lbs on in 2wks,I aint gonna beat myself up about it, it was all part of the plan to come off tfr, have hol and then go from there. If I hadnt done tfr it would have been another 7lbs on top of what I was,eek!
So...
dont know whether to go back to tfr this week,get the tired grumpy stage out of the way before I go back to school. I want to lose the 7lbs excess plus another stone, figure I can do that in 4-5wks. Just waiting to hear if I have friends over this weekend for the bank hol, if not, Im goin for it!

7lbs is about par for the course for a hoiday around here ..... I'd say well done on it not being more. You'll soon get that off and at least this time you know what it'll be like and you know you can do it! :) x

Good luck with your TFR restart.

Back