Maintenance - Hair loss

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MinnieMoo, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. MinnieMoo

MinnieMoo Member

Hi Guys,

Weldone to everyone that is doing so well. I fell off the wagon about 4 weeks ago, but have kept the wiegh off and currently on the maintenance program losing about a 1lb a week which i'm currently happy with.

I've just got a question, whilst on lipotrim my hair didn't fall out, but now on maintenance it's falling out really badly....anyone else experience this?

Amanda xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!

Very common to lose hair after a diet as opposed to while on the diet, this is because shedding hair is a waste of energy when you are on the diet and your body plays catch up when you finish.

If you are worried then pop and see your GP but most people experiencing hair loss say it is only for a short time period :)

Have a great week

4. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Am dreading this side effect but I am sure I read somewhere there are vitamin supplements to help with it....I plan to use them when I go onto refeed.
  5. fanatasticfox

fanatasticfox Full Member

low fat
    Do you have to be on Lt for a good while to lose hair?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.